The little beauty who was helped to take a bath (early morning after the inciden

front page
The little beauty who was helped to take a bath (early morning after the incident from the attack perspective/abdomen squeezed sperm/shower flushing acupoints)
search
The little beauty who was helped to take a bath (early morning after the incident from the attack perspective/abdomen squeezed sperm/shower flushing acupoints)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Brother Zhenxiang Trilogy: I want to leave-let me give you a bath-be my personal assistant

The easter egg is that the brother asked for the surveillance last night, and secretly watched it at home

Regular hotel rooms are not monitored, this is my fiction

-----text-----

Yin Qiyuan dreamed that he fell into a spring, the spring water was warm and comfortable, wrapping up gently from bottom to top, caressing every inch of his sensitive and itchy skin, every moment of the spring water caressing, the whole body felt Pores are stretched to the extreme.

He couldn't help but bury himself a little deeper, a little closer...

Suddenly, a thin sobbing sound came from my ear, as if I had been holding back for a long time, it was astringent and hoarse, with a bit of seductive lingering.

Yin Qiyuan's eyelids twitched twice, escaped from the dream, and opened his eyes. The moment he opened his eyes, he was stunned for a moment, holding a man in his arms. The young man was born with snow-skinned black hair, soft and pleasant, but his eyes were swollen like small walnuts, and the exposed skin was also mottled. Finger marks, it seemed that she was still sleeping unsteadily, her pink nose moved slightly, and a few broken cries came out.

He was startled, and subconsciously pushed the person away. The little beauty fell limply on the bed, and the two lower bodies joined together with a clear "boo", and the man's pupils shrank slightly. Only then did he realize that he was not only using his hands and feet, Hugging someone like a koala, and inserting his penis into the other person's body.

Yin Qiyuan rubbed his temples, he only remembered that he brought someone into the room and pressed him on the bed last night, and the memory behind him was a little vague. Immediately afterwards, he let out a low snort, remembering that he had been drugged, and the person next to him throwing himself into his arms... He turned his head and looked intently.

The little beauty's snow-white skin was red, swollen and mottled, and there were teeth marks on the two lumps of breasts. Dizhu was even redder and stood up, trembling in the air, her belly with red marks was swollen, her two slender The beautiful legs twitched uncontrollably, the buttocks were plump, and under the poor drooping stalk, between the folded pussy lips that couldn't close together, balls of thick white turbid semen flowed out continuously.

It was as if he had been ravaged and humiliated... Such a thought flashed through Yin Qiyuan's mind, but his eyes darkened slightly. This intersex person who came to his door was unexpectedly alluring, and he also crawled past others like this The bed? The man leaned forward and found faint blood stains on the quilt, and the gloom in his heart finally dissipated.

But no matter what, he shouldn't let himself indulge in desire, once he started, he couldn't control what would happen in the future, so he should leave here. Yin Qiyuan got out of bed hesitantly, saw the wrinkled shirt and suit on the ground, frowned, so he had to call someone to send a set of clothes, when a faint cry came from behind him, he paused, no matter how much he asked send a set.

The little beauty opened his eyes and woke up, the sore and heavy eyelids made him hum unbearably, his whole body was sticky, he subconsciously found his brother, and when he saw the man at the head of the bed with his back turned to him, he couldn't help acting coquettishly Said: "It's so uncomfortable~ why don't you take me to take a bath~"