Suddenly, a drunk demon woman came and sat beside me. "Hey~ pretty boy, why not come with me and enjoy some time together~" she said getting closer to me, pressing her chest on my arm.

I tensed up even more than I was already, which I didn't think could be possible. Fuck, can't I just be left alone! She's not even attractive, the weirdo from earlier was better.

"Not interested. Go find another man or woman to bother. Or just go fuck yourself" I tried saying calmly even if I wanted to kill her here and now. Some sparks of electricity was coming from my hand, showing that it was a threat. She then left with a groan.

I was finished for the day, I looked at my glass and drank the rest in one big gulp. I was planning to head home directly after, before the effect of the alcohol take over. But as I was starting to stand up I felt a hand on my shoulder pushing me back to my seat. Surprise and anger came over me. I gave a glare to the person beside me. It was that moth demon. He was looking at me with a big smirk. He took his hand off my shoulder.

"You seem like you need some company~" he told me.

"I don't want company" I answered him coldly.

"Oh, but everyone in here want to be in your place right now Vox~. The great overlord of lust is giving you his attention" he said, saying my name in a flirty way and having a smug smile on his face.

Damn, this guy was annoying. It was not a surprise that he knew my name, I'm quite a big deal. "And what the name of this supposedly 'great' overlord of lust?" I asked him, trying to look annoyed so he could leave me alone for me to leave this place.

He chuckled and took the lower of my screen (well chin, idk) with one of his hand stroking it a little and moving our face closer. "I'm quite disappointed that you don't know it~. The name's Valentino, sweetheart~. I'm the owner of many clubs like this one, and a studio. I arrived in hell not to long ago. Moreover I have to say you caught my interest, I'd like to do some business with you~"

I don't know if it was the effect of the alcohol but his touch felt so good, I felt myself relax a bit. I was so caught up with the feeling of his hand on my face that I almost didn't understand what he told me. But shit, I shouldn't have drank all the alcohol in one shot, I started feeling dizzy. But with what he told me, it was peeking my interested, I then remembered hearing not to long ago of the rise of another overlord, it was probably him.

"To do business with you, we'll need a real meeting, a contract and I'll need to know how this would benefit both of us. You seem to have been thinking of it for a while. But I don't do business without good reasons and I want to be sure there's no funny business"

"Of course darling~, we can discuss the details another day. What do you think about  tomorrow afternoon at my studio, I'm sure it will be no problem for you to find it"

Damn him and his pet names. I was to tired and dizzy because of the alcohol to answer with a complete sentence so I just nod in agreement. It seems to have made him happy, 'cause he put on his big smile again.

"Well, we seem to be finished here so I'll be heading home now" I said, it took all my energy just saying this.

As I tried standing up, I felt him put once again his hand on my shoulder.

"Why leaving so soon dear~. Enjoy yourself, you just had one drink"

"One is just enough for me" I told him. Shit! I just told him I was a lightweight without actually telling him!!! Let's hope he's an idiot and doesn't get it.

I heard a chuckle. He knows for sure.

"Alright, would you like a lift to your house, baby~?" He then leans close to my face and whisper "Also you didn't pay for your drink, what a bad little boy~"

Is this guy for real! Is he trying to tease me!

I could feel my heart racing, can he goddamn stop with the names and the flirts. And why am I reacting so much to his words. I was so embarrassed to have forgot such a simple thing, but who goddamn care about paying in hell!!!

Without answering, I started reaching for my wallet, but Valentino stopped me in my action. He was pissing me off like a lot.

"It's on me darling~, now let's get you home" as he said that, I let out a tsk. Then as I stood up a wave of dizziness came over me and I nearly fell. Damn this drink.

Before I reached the floor, I felt two arms around, one holding my waist and the other my shoulder. It was this damn pimp's left arms. "Didn't know you'd be such a mess just after one drink dear~" I send him an annoyed glare.

Every time I take alcohol I get tired and I can sometimes reach a level of numbness that calm every muscles in my body completely that I don't feel any connections to my limbs. But fuck, I don't want this to do effect right now, not with him. Also the thing is, even if I really get drunk, my screen will record my actions, so I'll always know what happened to me, but I hate knowing that I was vulnerable in front of others.

I looked at the moth, he still had that annoying smirk, and I hated how his touch makes me feel. It's warm and comforting, I felt my body loosen a bit. I hated it. And he knew absolutely what he was doing.

"I don't need your help" I told him. He just looked at me and responded with a chuckle "Of course, of course~" he kept his grip on me.

We headed outside with him guiding me. I saw a big limo waiting for us. Valentino helped me get in, I really hated feeling this vulnerable, but well if he tries anything I can still us my power and escape or simply kill him. I got in, hoping to be able to sit as far away as possible from him but he sat beside me and put an arm around my shoulders.

"So where's that home of yours darling~" he asked.

Do I really want him to know where I live, hell no! "I'll give you the directions as it goes" I said tiredly I definitely didn't trust him, and he noticed it.

"Alright" he answered. He moved his hand off my shoulder to the edge of my screen stroking it gently. His touch was addictive and my tiredness wasn't helping. "You seem tense baby~. Why not relax a bit~" In one swift movement, he put me on his lap, his lower arms were holding my waist, while another hand was still stroking my face and his last arm was resting on the back of the seat. His upper arms moved to my back doing small and gentle up and down movement. This was so relaxing. But no! I really should not fall asleep. But his touch felt so good and sleep came over me. Without realizing, I rested my head on his chest and shoulder and directly fell asleep.

"Can't wait to do business with you, Voxxy~ Sleep well babydoll~" It was the last thing I heard before blacking out.