5.

-
Jamie was feeling a bit awkward just being stared at. He cleared his throat, "um..you guys still got chicken nuggets?"

His mom was the first to break out of whatever trance everyone else was in. She slowly walked towards him, her eyes watering.

She gently cupped his face in her hands ,"is it really you?" Jamie gave her a small smile , placing his hand on top of hers

"Hi, mama," novalee let out a small sob before wrapping her arms around Jamie, stu was quick to join into the hug, both of them crying.

Jamie would've cried but he already cried earlier that day, plus Carrie told him that crying so many times a day was bad for him. He'll make himself sick, if he does.

Arthur and Christian were the next to hug him. They hugged him just as tightly.

Billy could only stare, his son. His baby is alive. He couldn't believe it. He's been mourning and grieving him for three years.

Jamie..wasn't alive but he wasn't dead either. He held Jamie's dead body, he washed off Jamie's blood. Jamie didn't have a heartbeat, he checked and it wasn't beating.

"I'm serious, though. Do you guys have any chicken nuggets? " Jamie asked after everyone but billy and tyler had hugged him.

Novalee chuckled, wiping her tears, "yeah, you hungry?" Jamie nodded, "just a little,"

"I'll go make you a plate," she said, and she never thought she would be saying that again.

Billy pushed himself off the wall and walked away and Jamie stared at him, a frown on his face. Tyler scoffed ,"what? You thought Papa would just be happy to see you?"

Jamie looked down at the ground ,"he is. He just needs some time," stu said and Jamie sighed backing up

"No, Tyler is right. I shouldn't have come here, I just....it...I'm sorry." Jamie said before running away.

"Jamie!" Arthur and Christian went off him, and stu could feel his heart breaking again. He ran out of the house,

"You're such an asshole, tyler!" Ryler shouted before he ran out of the house , "what happened?" Novalee asked,

Tyler tsk, tears sliding down his face, "Jamie left." Is all he said before walking off.
- -
Jamie let out a yell, punching a tree. "Fuck!" He cursed , he heard a twing snap and saw jason.

"I fucked up! I fucked up! I'm such a fuck up!" He cried out, he didn't care anymore.

He didn't care if crying more than once would make him sick. He gripped his hair, and screamed.

He felt two big and strong arms wrap around him. Jason was hugging him. "I missed my papa! And he didn't even...he walked away! Tyler was right! I should've just died when I was born! I should've just stayed dead!" He sobbed out

"Why am I such a burden?" Jamie pulled back from jason and he turned on his side, puking.

He puked until blood came out, and jason picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder, like a bag of potatoes.

Jamie shut his emotions off. He didn't care anymore. Why should he? He was just a burden. A burden that should've stayed dead.

"Is he okay?" He could hear Carrie and he saw her as jason walked up the stairs before gently putting him on the bed.

"I need to clean myself up." Jamie mumbled before he stood up and walked into the bathroom.

He slammed the door shut before he leaned his back against the door, sliding down and crying.
- -
Stu walked into Jamie's room. That one that billy made. Everything still looked the same.

Billy was sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at the ground. "He's gone, again." Stu told him, sitting down next to him.

"Why didn't you hug him? I know you wanted too. I know you wanted to just hold him and never let him go ever again." Stu said, and billy sniffled, "our baby is alive, stu."

"He has been for three years. Why didn't he come home? He probably didn't need me anymore, maybe that's why he didn't come home. I just..I wanted to be with him so bad but he was here and I just walked away," billy told him, his hands were shaking and tears slid down his face

"He was heartbroken when you walked away. He wanted you but than tyler...Tyler hates him. He's mad at him, but that's just a mask he hides behind. He misses him, just like you do. He wants him here, just you do but he can't over his hate and angry, just like you." Stu said

"I don't hate Jamie," billy quickly said and stu sighed, "yes, you do. It's why you walked away. "

"Our son, my baby...I thought he was dead but he was alive this whole time. He could've come home, could've let us know that he was alive, but he didn't. That I'm angry at him for but I don't hate him. God, I could never hate him," billy said

"I just miss him so much."
-----------------------------------------
Word count - 853

Hope you enjoy!