-
Tyler and ryler couldn't believe it. Jamie was alive, and he was standing right in front of them. He looked different, a lot different.

Jamie silently cursed to himself. It was just his luck that Tyler and ryler had to come to Crystal Lake. Why on earth were they here? Why would their parents let them come? Maybe they're around?

Jamie heard a snap of a twig from behind him. Oh, great. Couldn't he just catch a break.

"Jason, go back home." Jamie mumbled, but Jason ignored him, marching past him.

The sound of a chainsaw buzzing made Jamie sighed, "Seriously?" He watches as Bubba goes running towards everyone with a chainsaw.

Everyone started to scream and run. Tyler and ryler kept their eyes on Jamie.

"No! Get away! Help!" June shouted, screaming, and Jamie shook his head before walking towards his brother's.

"What are you two doing here?" Jamie questioned, "You're alive!" Tyler said, still in shock. How could Jamie be alive? He watched him get shot so many times and watched him die.

They buried him. "That's a long story. Where's mom? Dad? Papa?" Jamie questioned

"You're alive!" Jamie should probably give the twins a second to progress everything

"Get away!" June yelled, swinging an axe wildly. The twins became even more shocked as Jamie got impaled by the axe right in the chest.

Getting impaled by an axe was supposed to hurt. It was supposed to bring him pain, but it didn't. He didn't feel any pain.  The only thing he did felt was the pure excitement running through his veins.

June's eyes were wide as she stared at him. He grinned at her, grabbing the handle of the axe and pulling it out of his chest.

He gripped it tightly in his hand , "You should've aimed for my head." He said with a small laugh before he swung the axe.

The Sharp end met the soft skin of June's neck, blood sprayed out of her depcapted body, pouring up like a sprinkler.

Swinging the axe around, he looked at the others and smirked.

"Welcome to camp, Crystal Lake!"

Everyone screams even more, and Jamie turns to his brothers, "What? She impaled an axe in my chest. Self-defense," Jamie told them

"How the fuck!?" Tyler asked, gesturing to Jamie chest, "what the fuck!"

"How..how are you alive, Jamie? You were dead, we buried you." Ryler questioned, his eyes burning with unshed tears.

"Yeah, well, I unburied myself. Dug myself out almost three years ago," Jamie shrugged

"Checkmate," ryler whispered, "You..sent those gifts to Sam and Danny," he said , "Yeah, I did."

"You..you were alive for three fucking years!" Tyler shouted, pushing Jamie back and Jamie stumbled back slightly surprised by the anger in Tyler eyes.

"We all fucking mourned you! Papa tried to...." Tyler took a deep breath ,"how? How the fuck are you alive? Why didn't you come home? " Tyler questioned, tears sliding down his face

Jamie stared at Tyler and ryler, "ty, I'm sorry, but I couldn't exactly go home," Tyler glared at him

"Papa tried to kill himself because of you! And you were alive this whole time! I fucking hate you! I hate you so fucking much!" Tyler shouted, punching Jamie and Jamie let him.

He couldn't believe that his Papa tried to kill himself, and it was all his fault. He should've just stayed dead.

"Bubba, don't!" Jamie yelled, pulling Tyler and ryler behind him. Bubba grunted

"They're my little brothers, Bubba. Family," Jamie told him, Bubba grunted, and Jamie nodded as Tyler and ryler shared a look

"Yeah, so no killing them, okay? Off limits," Jamie said before turning to face Tyler and ryler

"Go home. Never speak of this to anyone. You never saw me, and I never saw you, got it? It's better this way." Jamie told them

Tyler scoffed, "Okay, dying made you fucking stupid," Jamie gave him an offended look

"We're not leaving! Do you have any idea how hard it's been for everyone, especially Papa!? Mom, dad, and Papa had to bury you, Jamie! We had to bury you! " Tyler told him

"we just found out you're alive, and you want us to leave? That's not fair," ryler said, wiping his tears that wouldn't stop falling

"Jas-" Jamie sighed as Jason had knocked out Tyler and ryler ,"Seriously?"

"Bubba, would you be kind enough to help me carry my brothers?"
-------------------------------------
Word count - 741

Hope you enjoy!