◆Island Rescue Mission II½◇

Zacznij od początku

"You didn't have to be so direct..." All Might responded before letting out a sigh. "But you're right. Class A has more than proven themselves to be able to handle anything that comes their way."

"Ah," Ectoplasm said, catching everyone's attention. He motioned to the screen in the top right corner. "The cabins have finally been located by one of the teams."

"Thank goodness," All Might breathed, glad to see the first group of teenagers make it there safely. Aizawa nodded, impressed at how quick the group moved.

"Really?" Power Loader muttered and Midnight nodded. "Well, I don't know him so well, but Bakugo doesn't strike me as someone who would seek affection in that way from another person. Are you sure he was headed towards the other team for that purpose?"

"Of course!" Midnight replied without missing a beat. Her glossed lips curled into a smirk, a glint flashing in her blue eyes. "If you were paying close attention before, he was focused on Zone Five - right where the Falcons just were. Now, I can't assume who had him running like that, but I'm willing to wager it must've been Sasaki-San or Yaoyorozu-San..."

"Oh, r-really...?" Power Loader asked, uncertain as to where Midnight was trying to go with this. "But he might've... just thought he was going the right way..."

"I have to ask, though, Aizawa-Kun..." All Might said from the front of the control room, the chatter of his fellow teachers behind him allowing him to speak quietly, "why are all the teams named after those animals?"

No matter which direction they moved in or how far they went, there seemed to be no end to the laser-shooting chipmunks attacking them. It was a pain not being able to use her visual Quirk to at least get a grasp of just where they were, but she felt like keeling over when they finally made it out of the dark forest into a plain, three cozy buildings situated in its midst -

What...?!

And a big lion resting on the grass, the team of the same name leaning tiredly against its body as they caught their breath. Miyuki's face lit up upon seeing her classmates there, although as she and her team fully stepped into the clearing, her brows furrowed slightly when she saw the cuts and bruises marring their bodies.

"Hey! Guys!" Izuku shouted, waving at the other team excitedly. Ochaco looked up first and her face lit up with a grin.

"Deku-Kun! Yuki-Chan!" She stood up, slightly swaying on her feet before she jogged up to meet them. "You guys!"

"Thank goodness you're okay," Rikido breathed out in relief as he set down the supply box from his back. Fumikage paused, eyes widening in shock when he looked at the sleeping Lion.

"What is that?" He asked, aghast.

"It's huge!" Izuku exclaimed, eyes threatening to bulge out of his head. The lion roused and he paled instantly. "I-It's waking up...!"

"Oh, goodness..." Miyuki mumbled in astonishment when the lion yawned. Katsuki raised his head, tearing his gaze away from the clue to look at the half-and-half girl. Immediately, he started checking her over for any bruising or injury as she walked over to him and he frowned at the sight of a bandage wrapped around her thigh. "Firecracker!"

Miyuki pursed her lips at the sight of the slightly disgruntled ash-blonde, her heart lurching as she took in his torn uniform and bruises. "Are you okay? What happened to you guys?"

"What didn't happen," he replied gruffly. Miyuki collapsed to her knees beside him, exhaling deeply. "You look like crap. Did those... What did this to you?"