Where Am I?

Note: I will continue that Gravity Falls/Helluva Boss crossover fanfic. I promise.

***

Lincoln Loud could only see black after he fell asleep on that bench.

Ugh, why is everything so dark? Am I finally dead? And why does it smell like dog food?

He hears a young woman voice say "Hey kid, you awake? Can you hear me?"

He wakes up and sees a...werewolf?

"Blink once for yes, twice for no if you can't hear me

"Blink once for yes, twice for no if you can't hear me." The werewolf instructs him.

Lincoln blinks once.

The werewolf sighs, relieved, and says "Good. Now, do you know where you are?

Lincoln looks around and says "I think I'm in a dirty, messed-up room, no offense..."

"None taken." The werewolf says shrugging.

"And you're some kind of...werewolf?" Lincoln asks.

The werewolf chuckles and says "Humans like you commonly make that mistake, unless they're hyper-religious nutjobs. I'm really a hellhound."

"Oh." Lincoln says.

Wait...

"If you're a hellhound does that mean..." Lincoln asks, terrified.

"Yeah, kid, you're in Hell." The hellhound says sadly.

Lincoln's eyes widen in horror and shock as he tries to walk to the window, but falls. However, the hellhound female helps him up and assists him in walking over.

Lincoln gasps in horror at what he sees.

The city is appropriately hellish, with a red sky and many evil-looking skyscrapers. There are advertisements for various unsavory topics like demon trafficking (whether humanoid or feral), gun selling, and snuff film theaters. The streets have a lot of crime and little to no emergency services, and worst are the creatures...

There are hellhounds like the one with him, feral or anthro, various animal-like demons, ranging from spiders to deer, and the largest population seemed looked like how the devil was portrayed in media.

In other words, it was quite literally a city of the damned...