𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑; 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God Izzy!" Amiri screamed as Izaya slammed into him. Izaya grunted, the feeling of Amiri tightening around him.  He couldn't help but to wrap his hands around Amiri's waist, slamming into him harder. 

"Da-daddy please please please-! Slow down!" Amiri moaned out, attempting to push Izaya back. But unfortunately for Amiri, Izaya wasn't going for that running shit. 

Amiri's attempts at running just resulted in Izaya grabbing his arm, holding it back with one hand and then pulling his hair with the other. "Don't fucking run bitch. Take this shit." Izaya grunted, letting go of Amiri's arm to slap his ass.

"Daddy I- mm! Da-daddy I can't t-take it!" the smaller boy whined, tears starting to pour.

"You want me to pull out or you want a bracelet?" Izaya questioned, growing irritated with Amiri's whining.

"uh-! Umm , the bra- bracelet!" Amiri said struggling to form words as Izaya pounded into him. Amiri didn't know how much more he could really take, he felt so full and tired.                                    "Yeah that's what i thought, now shut the fuck and throw yo shit back."

Amiri whined, slowly backing up Izaya's dick before his he felt a sharp slap to his ass. 

"ah-! daddy fuck!" The boy let out a pornstar type of moan which really just turned Izaya on more. He pulled out, smirking at Amiri's disappointed  whine, before flipping blond haired boy over.

The two made eye contact as Izaya leaned down placing a kiss on Amiri's lips as he slid back into him. Hearing Amiri moan into the kiss was music to his ears as he moved down to the moaning boy's neck, creating hickies as he continued slamming into Amiri. 

Amiri repeatedly screamed Izaya's name as the dominate man hit his spot over and over.

"Daddy I- Da- daddy pleasee!" Amiri screamed struggling to form a proper sentence. Every time he tried he started babbling and whining. 

"C'mon pa, tell me what you want"Izaya spoke, trying to contain a whimper as Amiri tightened around him. 

"I- I gotta- mm! Fuck, cum!  Please lemme cum daddyy!" Amiri begged. He was a moaning mess, his sounds of pleasure reaching a higher pitch as Izaya wrapped one hand around his neck and used the other to play with Amiri's clit.

"Uh uh, be a good slut and hold that shit for me" Izaya said tightening his grab on Amiri's neck as he picked up the pace on his strokes. Amiri whimpered, grabbing onto the hand that was wrapped around his neck, making eye contact with Izaya. 

"Mm, you are so pretty baby, you wanna cum?" 

"Fu- Yes! Yes daddy please please lemme cum!" Amiri moaned, as the knot in his stomach grew. He pulled Izaya in for another kiss, which resulted in him being tongued down. Izaya then pulled away from the kiss and started pressing down on the visible imprint that his dick made in Amiri's stomach.

"Ri Ri you feel daddy in your stomach?" Izaya asked, smiling at how fucked out the boy under him looked. He might just have to get him more than a Cartier.

Amiri giggled before answering, liking the way Izaya was smiling at him. He could tell he was being a good boy. "Mmhm, I feel you daddy!" 

"Good, now be a good bitch and make a mess on my dick."

And Amiri did exactly that. He somehow managed to squirt and cum simultaneously, shocking Izaya. But once Izaya recovered from the shock and started chasing his orgasm as well, giving the boy slow but very aggressive strokes. "Shit.. you want me to cum in your pussy Ri Ri?"