He pushed his weight down on me, pinning me completely to the bed so I couldn't escape.

"Fuck, you're so cute when you're scared." He grinned down at me, sending a shiver down my spine.

That hot smirk kinda sent a shiver down other places too ngl...

"What do you want?" I whispered, already knowing the answer to my question but wanting to hear it from his mouth anyway.

"You." He breathed, closing the gap between us and smashing his lips against mine.

He kissed me with such need I felt butterflies in my stomach. I could feel him grind his hips against me, dry-humping me with his hard-on.

It wasn't creating the friction I needed.

Sitri traced his finger up my knee and thigh, making goosebumps erupt all over me.

Breathless sighs and pants left me as I struggled to gather my thoughts.

We shouldn't be doing this here. What if someone comes in? Aren't there cameras here?

My head fell back to let Sitri trail soft kisses up and down my throat.

My legs involuntarily wrapped around his waist. I was already wet and needy from our little rendezvous in the morning-

-this time I won't let my climax be taken away from me.

Sitri stopped everything he was doing and just stared down at me breathlessly as I reached down for his zipper.

"Such a good girl." He breathed, the corner of his mouth quirking up.

"Doing all the work for me." He breathed into my ear and kissed beneath it.

"Are you gonna put it in yourself too?" He whispered into my ear.

I was still breathing hard, in desperate need of a release, I hadn't even registered what he'd said.

My hands were sloppy as they tried to pull down his zipper but it got stuck midway.

I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration and looked back up to see Sitri smirking again.

"Help." I begged pathetically.

He reached down to aggressively kiss me again and my head fell back onto the sheets.

He pushed my hands away and hastily undid his zipper so he could pull his dick out.

I wanted to reach out and touch him but I felt a little embarrassed, even in the haze.

He could probably tell from the way my cheeks were heating up.

"Fuck, you're so adorable." He groaned.

"Be a good little human and touch me." His voice sounded like it was coming from inside my head.

I whimpered as I felt him suck on my nipple.

His praises were making me feel like I was gonna cum without even having him touch me.

I timidly reached down to touch his dick and yelped when it twitched in my hand.

Fuck, I forgot how huge he was.

Every time I think I'm gonna let him take my virginity, I remember the size of him and chicken out.

"When will you let me fuck you?" He breathed in a whiny groan. His fingers gently raked down the side of my ribs.

I shivered with delight. He hadn't even started fucking me and I was already floating on a cloud.

Sitri quickly pushed my dress up and started rubbing his tip on my soaked panties

I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pleasure.

What if Anna and Crystal and the rest walk in?

In the back of my lust-crazed mind, some twisted part of me wanted the world to watch as Sitri devoured me. I wanted everyone to know how crazy he was, just for me.

His fingers hooked into the hem of my underwear and roughly pushed them down my legs.

I stared at his beautiful face as he grinned at the sight of my bare pussy.

Fuck it, I want him.

He stared thrusting his dick up my clit. I felt jolts of electric pleasure go down my legs and into my toes.

"Sitri-" I said in between gasps.

He looked so out of it. His eyes were hooded and he was biting his lip so hard his fang had pierced his bottom lip.

Dark red blood trickled down his chin and onto my sternum.

"Sitri!" I gasped, reaching out for his face.

He snapped out of his daze and looked down at me, at the blood between my breasts.

"Shit, did I hurt you?" He muttered, looking so confused it was adorable.

"No, your lip-" my voice trailed off as I stared at his mouth.

He licked his bottom lip clean to reveal smooth skin. The wound had healed already.

"You're driving me crazy-" he chuckled incredulously.

"Sitri-" I cut him off, grabbing his face in my hands to look him straight into his eyes in all seriousness.

"You can fuck me whenever you want, I'm giving you my consent." I said, looking into his eyes.

His pupils turned to slits as an eerie grin spread across his face.

He started thrusting harder, shoving two fingers into me so deep I thought he'd tear my hymen right here.

I let out a scream that he quickly covered with his hand.

He worked his fingers and dick simultaneously until I started writhing beneath him like an animal.

How did he manage to turn pain into intense pleasure? It always sent me off the edge when he fingered me hard like that.

When I came off my high, I realized that he was still hard.

"You didn't -"

"Oh, I'm saving this, princess." He said and lowered his lips to my ear.

"When I cum next it will be in your womb, I promise." He whispered.

°°°