The Battle

*Luis's POV*

Me and Victor were busy talking about which dungeon we should go into next, Victor then said" just two more dungeons to defeat, then Connor can go home!" I said" yeah..." Victor said" you ok?" I said sighing" what if...Connor didn't go back to the human world." Victor said" he has to, he has a family there." I said" but he also has family here." Victor said after a moment of silence" maybe whatever's gonna send him back will fail, then he would be stuck here." I smiled and said" I really hope it doesn't!" then Chloe came outside and said" Skipper has a mission for us." so we headed back inside, Skipper said" alright I know you guys may not feel ready enough but the explorers of the Fierce Demons Guild are under attack and need our explorers help, they are located at the lagoon." Chloe said" who's attacking them?" Victoria said instead" Nathen, Mia, and Jayden." Connor said" who are they?" I said" they're from the Curse Of Disease Guild, Nathen is a Gengar, Mia is a Misdreavus, and Jayden is a Garchomp." Connor said" damn, we really aren't ready to fight them." Victor said" why do you say that? I think we can handle them." Connor said" Bruh, two are literal ghost, 1 is a fucking dragon." Chloe said" listen we can handle them Connor, I promise." Then we headed off towards our destination. We were sneaking behind a bush so we could get a surprise attack on them, I saw Nathen, Mia, and Jayden surrounding Bella the Slugma, Olivia the Charmeleon, and Kai the Monferno, Nathen said" what are you guys gonna do now eh?" then he started laughing like a psycho, I then jumped out of the bushes and tackled Jayden, he then said" get off me ya rat!" I saw Connor, Chloe, and Victor had run out of the bushes and started fighting Nathen and Mia which encouraged Olivia, Kai, and Bella to do so as well, I continued gripping onto Jayden's back, after a little Nathen said" come on Mia, Jayden, we're leaving!" he and Mia then ran off, Jayden then took advantage of me being distracted by his friends running and then grabbed me, Jayden said" gotcha!" I then yelled" Guys! Help me!" Connor said" let him go!" then a voice said" why should we let him go when you didn't let me go?" that wasn't possible, Luka was in a cage, but when we all looked behind Jayden, we saw him and at his side was a shiny Charmander that I knew was Kayden, Kayden said" come on Jayden." Jayden then turned around and walked off with me still in his hands. I just hung there while Connor, Chloe, and Victor fought Luka and Kayden, Kai and Olivia had started chasing Jayden who was now running, due to Jayden being 6 feet tall he banged his head on something and dropped me but before I could run someone else picked me up, it was a Darkrai, Olivia then yelled" Let him go James!" James said with a sinister tone" why should you have him while I cannot? Why should anyone have him." Kai then tried to jump up and kick James in the stomach, but he dodged, but while he did Olivia shot a flamethrower at him, which hit, James said" I don't want to deal with you pests anyway." he then threw me into Olivia's arms and floated off now dragging Jayden's unconscious body, Olivia said" you ok Luis?" I nodded, she then put me down on the ground and let me walk home with the rest, who kept asking me if I was ok, I said" let's just camp here for the night." Chloe said" yeah good idea."