Meeting The Team

*Luis's POV*

I talked with the Charmander named Connor for a little after I calmed him down, he then had explained about him once being human and that a Jirachi was the cause of him being a Pokémon, I wouldn't doubt it because I've a heard a similar story in another town, so yeah that's my afternoon summed up, I said" so Connor." Connor said still shocked about the whole experience" yes?" I said" How do you feel about me introducing you to my other friends in my Guild?" Connor said "Wait, you're in a Guild?" I said excited to share our awesome Guild name" Our Guild is called the Shimmerflags Guild! And we have about 8 people in the Guild, we have 3 explorers, 3 rescue, 1 medic, and of course we have our Guild Master!" Connor said" ok I guess I'd like to meet them." I said" follow me!" I then led him into town and once we arrived at the Guild base, I took him inside. I said once we reached the main room where everyone was," Guys, I'd like you guys to say hello to our new friend, Connor!" they all waved and some even said hello, I said" well Connor, that Swampert over there is our Guild Master, Skipper, the Squirtle is named Chloe, she is an explorer. The Totodile is Victor and he is also an explorer, the Snivy is Victoria, she is part of the rescue team with the Gothita named Isabella and the Smoochum named Sophia, our medic is the Eevee, and her name is Charlotte!" Connor said" wait a sec, I thought there were 3 explorers?" Victor said" there are 3." I said" yeah, and FYI the 3rd explorer is me!" Connor said" cool." Chloe said" wow, this town has a lot of Charmander's." Connor said warming up to them quickly" what do you mean?" Isabella said for the first time in hours" you're the 3rd Charmander that had moved into this town, the first one was Ava, she's a merchant, the 2nd was Kayden a Shiny Charmander, he's part of the Curse Of Disease Guild, also he is a really good thief, always steals our berries and gets away." Connor said" oh and I know we should have mentioned this earlier but I kind of have a problem." I then realized what he meant and started explaining about him claiming to be human. Everyone was silent until Skipper said" I may know how to solve your problem." Everyone else then looked at Skipper and said" You do?" Skipper said" of course I do," Victor said, still confused" but how do you know this is true and how do you know how to solve it?" Skipper said" I was once incredibly good friends with Jirachi, they like to be classified as a female so please excuse me if I say any feminine pronouns, well continuing with the answer, she had brought many humans to our world most of which was for fun, but there was no joy about turning humans to Pokémon after we found out how much they had missed their old lives, and how much they hated those lives being replaced, some even killed themselves because they couldn't take it anymore. The only way though to turn you back is for you to defeat all dungeons." We all were in disbelief when we found out Connor was telling the truth.