I tried opening my swollen eyes blinking away the pain, I was back in the bedroom at the estate which means I'm back in the UK. Right on cue the doctor entered the room.

     She smiled at me, "Ah, Ms Martin I'm glad to see your awake, I'm Dr Diana Butler this family doctor."

    What happened?

I gulped doing trying my best to speak before she stopped me, "I suggest not trying to speak for a while, your trachea is severely damaged you were in a surgery three days ago, we were able to stop the rupture within the throat area before any other serious injury's, all it needs now is to be healed."

     I shut my eyes trying to remember the events that took place that night in Brazil but it's all so foggy.

     "Ms Gusev I did run some blood test and did you know that your currently 6 weeks pregnant? Also I've been told to inform you, Mr Gusev is out the country on business."

Ordinarily enough, the man that put me in bed rest is not even here to show his face.

     A knock was at the door before I could react to the news, I saw Stassie let her self in. The doctor gave me a polite closed lip smile before leaving us alone, Stassie sat on the chair besides the bed giving me those sympathy eyes.

"I quit my job, and left my family behind to be a dear friend to a innocent women I've grown to love." Still a bit weak and drained from my current situation I turn over to face her attempting to get her to read my eyes hoping she'll notice my simple message.

She sadly smiled at me taking my hand into hers, "My whole life I never had a genuine relationship with anyone not even my parents, it was all to fake and stereotypical when you come from money. You are gift Amina, especially to me so now you have me to hug through your hard times even when they seem impossible." At the end of that we were both in tears, but smiling anyway.

     I reached for her hand pulling it towards my stomach letting it rest there as I placed mine on top of hers. She gasped searching my face for answers before lowering her face close to mine she whispered.

     "Your secret is safe with me."

"

Hibernation, at least that's what this feels like. I've been cooped up in this bedroom on bed rest. I'm not going to pretend it has not been difficult, it's what I'm used to.

     A younger version of me picturing this fairy tale life, having that successful career with a sexy rich husband, kids and a big house to match. I don't know what's worse, me trying to understand Reign or convincing myself there has to be sunshine and rainbows under all that darkness.

     Wrapping a plush white towel around my body before wiping the steamy bathroom mirror of its fog. I just stared at my reflection, discarding of the lone tear that fell down my cheek. I glanced over on the counter, and noticed a odd orange pill bottle of course I picked it up.

     "hydrocodone?" I whispered, then it hit me. "The doctor?" She must of left these painkillers behind for me. I glanced back at the closed door before biting my lip bouncing around thoughts. I placed my hand on my stomach there's a baby growing inside me. I will give birth to a mafia heir, I never wanted to witness my kids take on such a traumatic lifestyle. I went to open the bottle.

      "Why haven't you been eating?" The doors opened, I scarily jumped facing him out of reflex hiding my hands behind my back. Reigns eye's ocean blue eyes immediately was drawn to what's behind me. My heart instantly began pumping out my chest, what was I honestly panicking for?

The voice in my head told me change the subject, "y-your back, how was your t-trip?" My voice so raspy it's still a strain to try an talk, I struggled to get a few words out that it hurt.

Reign tall frame slowly approached me, with his sights set on me. My towel slowly started to untie.

     "What are you hiding Ami? " His deep voice so intimidating it's selfishly causing my arousal to burst.

     My bottom lip begins to quiver, I shakily retrieve my hand and shown him the bottle of pills, "I-I promise I wasn't hiding it, I was prescribed these." I rushed to get out as I grasped onto my towel.

     That chiselled jaw line fluctuated with his smile, why do the most handsome ones carry the most personal issues. Reign took the bottle from me opening it, looking down at my chest area.

     "Nyet beautiful, you want to feel no pain yes? Open your hand." He put a couple in the palm of my hand looking down at me.

     "Swallow." Confusingly I felt my clitoris pulsate, my waters began to leak.

      Not giving me any room to oppose the warning look in his eyes was already clear. I had no choice but to pop the pills, no water just my natural saliva. I glanced back up to see him taking some himself then throwing the rest of the bottle to the side.

"The next time you feel like hiding something, I'll finish the job and cut your throat open." I gulped down feeling a sharp pain throughout me.

      "Give me a kiss baby, i've missed you. Did you miss me?" I shyly smiled, before getting on the tips of my toes reaching up to nervously kiss him.

     It got intensely aggressive, he yanked my towel clean off my body leaving me completely bare. Shoving his tongue in my mouth, I sucked on it in a daze created by Reign Gusev.

     Cold hands trailed down from the middle of my back. He roughly squeezed my hips, stopping at my ass giving it soft rub. I relaxed my hands on his hard chest, as our kiss grew deeper. Reign painfully bit down on my bottom lip drawing a little blood.

      It reached my gums, I tasted the metallic red as he sucked on my lip shedding more for him to taste. Eventually he pulled away and gripped onto my waist lifting me onto the cold white marble counter top. Our heavily breathing from the long make out had me soaking wet.

    He stood before me fully clothed as I was bare pussy to marble. Reign was effortlessly attractive, the rough beard, the bold tattoos that covered every inch of him. His signature look, white button up where his toned muscles easily shown through the material, and a black pair off dress pants that outline his length rock hard cock even when on soft.

     He took a glanced at my full tits, licking his lips at my tiny hard nipples.

      "Are you wet?" Off instinct I shook my head yes. "Show me." This man has a true gift on how to make a girl sexually devote themselves to him. I spread my legs for him, inching closer to the edge of the counter, leaning my back against the mirror. The cool air left from the steamy bathroom hit my core making me close my eyes and shiver.

     Giving my pussy his undivided attention, he looked down at me.

     "Gorgeous girl no? Tell me what you want."

-
Apologies for the wait <3
Kisses to you all!

-Apologies for the wait <3Kisses to you all!