Episode 12-2: Himeko -Final Lesson-

Mulai dari awal

Her face showed a visible sense of worry and concern for Leon's safety, as she was now in charge of protecting her student and making sure he did not get hurt in the middle of the chaotic battle.

The three now noticed the pain on Leon's face as he remained still and silent, looking as if he had given up or was emotionally devastated by something in his mind.

"Thanks to you, dirty humans, you shattered my love's heart."

Kiana, however, did not waste any time, as she immediately stepped in and protected Leon while also provoking the trio, showing that she was now on the offensive again.

Mei, who saw Leon in his imperfect form, with half of his body being consumed by the Honkai energy, was now unable to bear seeing him in such a condition.

In addition, Mei was also feeling a great sense of guilt, seeing as she had unintentionally wished for Leon to die in her earlier actions.

Theresa, who also saw Leon in his imperfect form, was in a similar situation as Mei, unable to bear seeing him in such a condition while also feeling a great sense of guilt, possibly for similar reasons as Mei's.

Bronya, who was also one of the individuals who saw Leon in his imperfect state, was shocked upon seeing him look as if his body was partially consumed by the Honkai energy. Her gray eyes widened in disbelief.

The Herrscher of Void, standing behind Leon and protecting him, wanted the rest of the trio to express their regrets for seeing him in what he thought had become a downfall.

She wanted them to show some kind of remorse for his current condition, as she wanted them to acknowledge their culpability in the situation.

"Now you're happy, eel? You said you wanted him to get zombified. Don't pretend that you forget."

Herrscher Kiana questioned and confronted her directly, not wanting Mei to forget her previous words.

She knew that Mei had said Leon would be better off as a zombie, and she would hold her to her word and make her own up for her words.

"No!!! I didn't mean that!!! Leon-kun, it's not what I mean!"

Mei, feeling regret over her previous comments, denied that it was her intent to cause Leon to end up in this position, as she was starting to get upset and emotional over the matter.

She had no idea that her words would come back to bite her like this and was now regretful and remorseful over not considering the consequences of her earlier actions.

Kiana was happy that she could see Mei affected by her words, as she wanted to see her show some kind of emotional damage and remorse over her previous actions against Leon.

Seeing this, she decided to add more pressure by presenting the memories of Mei speaking ill of Leon and the consequences of her comments, adding to the pressure that Mei was just starting to feel.

........

"You have Leon's genes inside your womb! You are impregnated! When did he harass you?! I don't want to let that man get near you! Never!"

"This is ridiculous! The friend that I trusted the most, and he shamelessly impured you! The Principal will have a talk with him later! I hope he will be disbanded soon, and let him get zombified into a Honkai!"

.......

Mei's previous words now cut deeper into Leon's heart, as this insult added to the injury that he was now dealing with from the wound he inflicted and the fact that he was in an imperfect state due to the Honkai energy controlling one-half of him.