A Black Lady's Appearance

"This...can't be right..." Hermione said in shock, as Harry-Hydrus was still gaping at the paper.

"Unfortunately Miss Black, blood never lies. You and Mister Black are siblings and the children of Scion Sirius Black and Healer Henrietta Potter. We are also required to contact your closest living and available relative, which would be Lady Harmonia Avery-Black, your grandmother."

"I-please do that." Ha-Hydrus said quietly, staring at his best friend turned sister in shock. "And can these blocks and spells be removed?"

"Yes. As soon as Lady Black arrives and gives her agreement, a purge can be done to remove everything that is marring your magical cores. Unfortunately, as you are minors, your magical guardian needs to give consent to the procedure before we do it."

"That seems fair." Hermione mumbled, still shocked by the results. She reread the results for the sixth time before she put it on the desk and went towards her brother (and wow wasn't that shocking to think about, Harry was her brother) and pulled him into a tight hug. The two stayed in the embrace for a few minutes, trying to calm each other down by the close contact.

"Can we get Sirius a trial with these results?" Severus asked after a moment, still reeling from the results himself. He had two daughters! Two! And he didn't even remember them or their mother. What was going on here?

"It is possible, but a solicitor would confirm this. I'll tell Lady Black and help her get in contact with Lord and Lady Scamander."

"I'm sure Mum would appreciate it." The Prince Lord said, shocking the twins by calling their grandmother 'mum'. "Would it be possible for me to take a test as well?"

"I'll call someone to get one for you right away Lord Prince." Hacksaw said as he pressed a button on his desk.

A few minutes later, another goblin came in with a similar potion to the one the twins had used and a piece of parchment. Severus did the same steps, and seconds later the questions he'd had were all answered.

*Inheritance Test*

Birth Name: Severus Tobias Pluto (Black) Prince-Snape

Acknowledged Name: Severus Prince/ Severus Snape

Birth date: 9 January 1960

Age: 33

Magical core level: 90

Mother: Eileen Venus Prince-Snape [status: Deceased]

Father: Tobias Snape [status: Deceased]

Adopted Parents (Magical Adoption): Harmonia Avery-Black (Adoptive Mother) [status: Alive]

Orion Arcturus Black (Adoptive Father) [status: Deceased]

Sibling(s): Serena Persephone Prince-Potter [status: Alive-Missing]

Magically Adoptive Sibling(s): Aquila Melania Black-Prewett [status: Alive-Incapacitated]

Altair Phineas Black [status: Alive-Incapacitated]

Sirius Orion Black [status: Alive-Illegally Incarcerated/Escaped]

Regulus Arcturus Black [status: Alive-Self Hidden]

Spouse: Adelaide Hilda Valeria Rosier-Grindelwald [status: Alive-Missing]

Children: Ginevra Eileen Heidi Grindelwald-Prince [status: Alive-Under Spells]