Not depresed

"How many times did I have to tell her that I am not depressed?" I thought. "Mom!" I whined. " I'm fine! The support groups are for depressed people, and I'm not one of them!"
" well you used to be, dear." She said as she smiled her stupid mom smile. "Your father and I are just doing what's best for you, darling." She rose her voice. "get in the car."
I moaned and flopped my feet the whole way to the SUV. I sat down in the passenger seat and adjusted my seat to the point where I was laying flat on my back. My mom stepped in the drivers seat and looked at me impatiently. " may, I'm going to say this one time. Pull up your seat and SIT UP!" I did as she asked, but I was still hunched over. She looked at me like she was about to scold me, but then she just exhaled and whispered, "you're a mess, dear."
When we arrived at support group, mom opened her door, walked over to my door, and told me to get out. I slid off my seat and landed on the pavement. My mom practically dragged me to the front doors and and gave me a stern look. " may, please don't give mrs. Gibbs a hard time." I nodded and walked inside.
"Hello, children!" Mrs. Gibbs announced. Beside me, there are about 6 kids in the group. I am the only one who is not depressed. The classes are the same every week: we go around in a circle, say what we are sad about, explain why, then explain what we are doing to get better. Then the group replies in unison: " thank you for sharing."
Soon, it was my turn. I look at mrs. Gibbs with a blank face. Then, I said:
"I am not sad, I have no reason to be."
Everyone looked at me with a confused expression. They didn't know what to do or say. Mrs. Gibbs cleared her throat, and looked at me. "May, one more inappropriate comment from you and I will have to kick you from this class." Then I got an idea. "I HATE THIS SUPPORT GROUP!" I screamed. After that, mrs. Gibbs picked up the phone and dialed my mothers phone number. I just sat there smiling.