Chapter 14: War of the Smgs CANCELLED?

Were you looking for the Next Chapter?

So sorry, but I'm afraid unfortunately War of the Smgs has been Canceled. Such a Shame, the Author worked so hard on it too, they Practically had their own IGBP Arc (Without the Eldritch Keyboard of course) to get this finished. All worried about what the silly little people in their phone/laptop would say

But all that work is gone now!

Erased...Deleted...TERMINATED!

SPOILER ALERT:

THE CORE ALREADY WON!

AND THERE'S NOTHING-!

ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!

ENOUGH! GET OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID PARASITE!

Rude!

SHEESH!

*Sigh* So we're finally here?

War of the Smgs...The end to my Very First Ever Fanfic/Passion Project. This story has really come a long way. I started this back when Genasis Arc ended, but also around that time I left the Smg4 Fandom and this Project was left on hold.

I returned in the Middle of the Lawsuit Arc and after watching all the Arcs I've missed, I knew exactly when and where I wanted to bring this story back to.

The thing is, after being early into the first book, I considered deleting it due to fear of reach and feedback. But all the feedback has been so amazing and really motivated me to keep going.

Hell, KT wasn't even meant to get a second book, but you all seem to enjoy it so I figured I'd keep it going. I've also grown very attached to Neg3 and Neg4 and the Friendships they've made so that was also motivation.

This story would not have continued if not for you all, so thank you for all the love and support on this story, It truly means a lot.

Now, I've spoken long enough!

Without Further Ado, Let's jump right into the War of the Smgs!!!

Art by 

(I did not get Many challenges in so I used what I could, Check out the person mentioned 100% tho because their Art and Writing is amazing!!! (Their name is the same on here and on Twitter

Challenge Ideas are still open for the Smg4 Arc You may give them to me on my Main or Fanfic account on Twitter or Ask on my Tumblr, All accounts can be found in my Bio)

~~~

Neg3 and 4 appeared in the Internet Graveyard

4 looks at his hands confused and afraid "W-Wait a second..."

"Hey!" Neg3 went over to him and laughed happily, pulling them into a hug "It's You, You!"

"Yeah...I think?"