Chapter 4: Under our Noses...

"I'm going to kick his ass" Kaizo says, punching his fist in his hand

"P-Please don't..." Neg4 spoke quietly

Mario pulled away from their hug "But Glitchy... He almost hit you..."

"I-I know... I know that..."

"You've got to come to realize that your 3 is an ass" Smg3 turns to him

"Don't call him that! He's not! He doesn't mean it!"

"Sounds like denial to me other 4..." FM says "'He doesn't mean it' he says as he proceeds to get bitch slapped"

X hit him upside the head "Rude."

"Ow!" FM whines, holding his head

"There's a reason he's acting like this..." Neg4 says "He wouldn't hurt me... Not after our promise..." He sighs, smiling sheepishly "He had every right to say and do what he did I said I hated him, I apologized, and proceeded to call him an asshole..."

"You... You guys keep bringing up a Promise..." Smg4 speaks up "What was that Promise if you don't mind me asking?"

"H-HUH!?" Neg4 blushed before looking down "H-he just...we...We Promised we'd stay together forever, and that we would never hurt each other... Although... I already hurt him..."

"But you didn't mean it he-" Smg3 started

"Please... I'm okay..."

"Hey, how about we head back to the Castle, we can do something to take our minds off it" Tari suggests

"X, FM? Do you guys wanna come too?" Smg4 asks "I can probably fill you in on what's been happening too"

"Nah, we're probably gonna stay and help do clean up" FM says "Maybe tomorrow?"

"Feel free to call us though if there are anymore corrupt memes" X adds, he then mutters "If anymore of them aren't as strong as these ones..."

"X, FM... I'm really-" Neg4 starts

"No need to apologize man" FM smiles brightly at him "Those things didn't get to us thanks to you!"

"We were just imperfectly Balanced to even pull off the Meme Machine together" X says, also smiling "You're like Smg4, how were we supposed to know we were going to fall over?"

Neg4 smiles back at them "I'm very happy you two don't change either..."

The group proceeds to leave Bloopersville, Smg3 tapped Smg4 and gestured him to fall back with him, which Smg4 did.

Neg4 watched Smg4 leave from beside him and gave a confused look, before he could say anything, Luigi popped up next to him

"Hey Neg, are you alright?" Luigi asks him

"Huh?" Neg4 looks away from him "Yeah, fine...Just... Worried about 3"

"Don't be worried about that freak, he could've hurt you really badly" Kaizo tells him "I've barely known him and I know he's an asshole"

"He's not... He's really not, believe me..."

"He's right..." Saiko looks at Kaizo

"Even I don't hate you 4! I never did! So... Please...I don't want to lose you..." Neg4 heard his 3

Neg3 pulled Neg4 into a tight hug "Glitchy! You're back! You heard their voices!"

"AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE MY 4 THE WORLD WE DIDN'T RIGHTFULLY DESERVE BECAUSE WE COULDN'T PROTECT IT OR OUR AVATAR"