He watched her for a few more minutes before sighing. She was doing all the right moves, but every time they both stopped and she'd look at him, he'd find himself staring back at her. Their eyes met at least twice. Twice during the first song.

Jungkook had to hold in a groan as he laid down on the floor, closing his eyes. The tension he felt between them had always been there since the day they broke up, but it was deeper, more intense every time they met.

It made him want to do something very stupid, like kiss her. Or slap her face. And kiss her right after.

The thought of touching her, the very same ex he was supposed to hate with all his might, made him mad, and he rolled on his back again and stared at the ceiling, trying to forget she was in the same room and that she looked so fucking good when she danced. He needed to control himself.

He did nothing. She kept dancing the choreo and he would keep looking at her in secret, unable to help but feel the way he did. He missed her and she was still beautiful in every way he had kept her memory in his head, no matter how hard he tried to get rid of if. All the anger and the jealousy he felt for her was already gone one more time, replaced only by that longing and love he couldn't erase — it was always like that, every fucking time they would see each other.

"Okay, enough for now." Bambam sang happily after stopping the music.

It wasn't the way it used to be, even though the chemistry between them was still there.

"Jungkook-ah?" He opened one of his eyes to look towards the sound of Jimin's voice calling his name. "Can you help Yooa with her footwork?"

Jungkook sighed, and looked back at Julie, who had stopped to have a drink of water and sat down next to Momo and Lisa once again, who were both also enjoying the time of rest.

Still, their eyes met.

He stayed on the floor for a few seconds, staring at her. He felt the urge to touch her hair, or anything at all, but before he could even think anything else, Park cleared his throat dramatically, snapping him out of it. "Jungkook-ah, please."

He called again. Jungkook's eyes flickered between Jimin and Julie, before he finally got up and walked towards Yooa.

"What do you need?" he asked politely, but the dancer didn't reply immediately, her eyes lost.

Jungkook wondered what she was thinking, but didn't feel the need to ask, and she finally turned her attention towards him, tugging a strand of her behind her ear.

"Jungkook-ah... I'm having a bit of a hard time to make my heels look good, can you show me how to do it properly?" She asked, her smile bright, and he could only sigh slightly.

"Sure." He stood beside her, placing his hands gently on her shoulders as he pointed down towards her legs. "Try to bend your knees, so most of your weight is on your thighs. Then move from your heel."

He stepped forwards with his left foot, still next to her, and she mimicked what he did perfectly, a sly smile on her face.

He had to stop himself from looking back at Julie, who seemed to try her best to listen to whatever Momo and Lisa were excitedly telling her, her eyes glancing up and down Yooa's — attempts of — interactions with him.

"I think you get the idea." He said as he pulled the older girl's shoulders slightly forward, which only made her bend more.

She tried to imitate him again, this time without his help, and Jungkook watched her bend the perfect way to go down on her heels, like she practiced the move before.