"I was not late," she protested. "I was perfectly in sync with everyone."

"Uh, no." He said simply, still smirking as he pointed to the place where they'd finished all of their parts. "You were late on the last three counts."

"No, I wasn't." She spoke bitterly, before scoffing. "I don't even know why I'm listening to you, you're not even on the dance."

"And yet I can still see that you were late." He grinned, leaning slightly on his left side, his right elbow on his right knee as he placed his chin on his fist. "Why don't you admit it?"

"Because I was not late." She replied harshly, kneeling down to grab her own bottle of water before taking her place beside Momo and Lisa, getting right in front of him.

"Oh, did I hurt the princess's feelings?" He taunted, tilting his head. "Poor Julie, she must be so upset that she was too slow..."

As Julie was about to reply, Jimin sighed loudly on purpose, getting up from the floor with a groan. "Alright, break's over. And you two, shut the fuck up."

He tried to hold in a laugh to make sure they understood he was serious, even though the whole situation was sort of funny, before offering his hand to help Julie stand up, which she gladly took it.

"Aw, the knight in shining armour came to the princess's defense." Jungkook teased, using the tip of his tongue to poke his inner cheek. "Did your boyfriend get mad at me?"

Jimin and Julie both laughed at his accusation as all of the dancers got up from the floor — not having a clue of and being too tired to care what they were possibly talking about — ready to start rehearsing again after a few minutes of break.

It was true that, since the rehearsals for this special stage started, Jimin and Julie became closer. He would always help her with her moves when she didn't have enough time to practice, and they somewhat discovered their similar method of dancing and a lot of things they had in common that weren't really noticed before.

"Seriously, how do you get those ideas?" Park chuckled once more, drinking the last sip of water from his bottle.

"I can tell by how often you're with her."

Jungkook was actually surprised they weren't even trying to pretend they didn't have anything going on, it could be that she was just trying to make him jealous on purpose and if that was the case, maybe she was annoyingly succeeding.

He also adjusted his shirt, though it was already well-fit. "You're always together, she's always hanging out with you... it's obvious, Jimin-ssi."

"Oh, God," Julie couldn't help but roll her eyes in annoyance. "Why don't you go be annoying somewhere else, Jungkook?"

"Why don't you go and make out with Jimin in a corner?" Jungkook snickered, smirking at her while he crossed his arms and moved his weight onto his left foot again.

"He's just—" She cut herself off with a groan, before sighing loudly. "Whatever, it's not like I owe you an explanation anymore."

The smug, playful smile on his face faded as soon as her words hit his ears. His expression turning stern, his eyes sharp and his tone of voice on different, as he pointed a finger at her with a nod. "That's right. Because we broke up. Don't forget that."

"You can bet I won't." She spoke in the same timbre, looking at him up and down before turning her back, kneeling briefly to turn on the music.

Jungkook stayed silent, biting his tongue to not say anything more to her, as he crossed his arms and sat back down on the floor to watch the group as they worked.