Confessions (Varying POVS)

A/N: hey all:D this character will be switching point of view between Milly and Elliot, so if you get confused on what's happening read who's pov that specific part is<33

(Milly's POV🍓)

When I left the library to find Elliot I got a text on my phone, it was from Elliot. 

"Meet me at the rooftop" 

Elliot was waiting for me at the rooftop once I got there, it was raining when I made it up there, his hair was all shaggy and he had water all over his clothes. He was standing there panting, and he looked at me. I walked over to Elliot; on the verge of tears. 

Why? Why did he have to find out this way? Why did it have to be like this. It wasn't fair. Luke and Zander didn't have Zoey spread a rumor for them to confess their feelings for each other. Mia and Willow didn't, so why did I?

"Elliot I-"

"Milly it's okay. I do too"

(Elliot's pov💐)

Did I just... say that? I just confessed my feelings to Millicent AdylenBrooks. I did it. I finally did it. 

"Y-you- wha it- huh- I- what?!" Milly's face turned bright red. She was so flustered that her face was pinker than her hair.

I look at her with a warm smile.

"Milly, the truth is.. I've had a crush on you for a really long time.. and I've just never had the confidence to tell you because I thought it would be awkward between us but.. I-I love you.. a lot and I just.."

I couldn't even finish my sentence before Milly ran up to me and hugged me so tight I almost couldn't breathe, but it was okay. I missed Milly. I hugged her back. We just sat there hugging, for what felt like forever.

"I love you, Elliot"

"I love you too Milly."

(Milly's POV🍓)

I sit there, hugging my best friend in the whole world. I loved him, and he loved me. We loved each other. A lot. Elliot stood up and I backed away, he did too. He still had a some tears in his eyes.

"S-so a-are we official.. or like dating or s-something?" His voice was all shaky from the crying.

"I- I mean if you want to be.. if- if that's alright.." I was blushing a lot. A lot lot

"Well.. do you want to be my girlfriend, Milly?" Elliots voice was still a little raspy but he was alright now.

"Y-yeah I do." I couldn't put together words. I was so happy, i was screaming on the inside

(Elliot's POV💐)

I was blushing so much, my face was so red, my ears were warm. I was dating Milly now. The nightmare, the worry, the sarrow, the anxiety, it all led up to this. And I couldn't be happier. I was literally dancing on the inside. AHHH!!

"Oh yeah, one last thing!" Milly walks closer to me, and kisses me on the lips.

I'm even more flustered now- I- my- my first kiss was with the person I loved most in the whole world.. and it was happening right now.. I'm screaming inside.

Milly backs up from me and is literally so red she looked like the tomato from veggie tales. 

"D-did I- did I just do- th-that...?"

"Yeah, y-you you you did.." I can't even muster words, I can't see straight, I'm a flustered pink mess

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I- I don't know what came over me I-"

"Hey it's okay, I uh.. I liked it." 

"O-oh.."

"Well uhm.. Cya tomorrow Milly!" I say, walking to the door, I'm covering my face because I'm blushing so much at this point.

"Ye-yeah.. cya.. sweeheart.."

Sweetheart.. sweeheart.