Awakening (Zoey's POV)

Oh Jake... you really though you'd be able to get rid of me so easily? I snicker to myself as I sit on the edge of my bed staring into the mirror. Because of that little freak my life has been turned into a nightmare. Oh well. Now at least I can finally get the word around about that little monster; Milly's stupid crush. Besides, it's not like Milly's gonna be able to do anything about it. Hell, if I get lucky enough she might even spaz out and change schools. She's been threatening it for a while now, the only thing keeping her sane was the music freak club.  

I see my phone light up in the dark, it was Maria. She sent me the school's weekly paper. I opened up my phone to see that the music freaks won the band competition. It's not like I'm jealous though. For all I care that's probably the peak in their high school years. Sooner or later they're gonna go back to being little freaks without a purpose, like they're meant to be.

I sit on the edge of my bed, I flop back and take out my hair. I need to sleep. But then again, why? What's the use of sleeping anyways. I sure don't know. It's not like I have anyone to impress anymore. Drew broke up with me, Lia left me to make things right with Jake and his little freak girlfriend and Jake is fake too. He blackmailed me and-

My eyes widened. I pick up my phone and text Maria. I don't need Drew, Lia, or popularity. I need revenge. And that's exactly what I'm getting.

"Do you still have a picture of pink haired devils dairy page about that flower freak?" I ask

"Yeah, duh. Why wouldn't I?" Maria responded assuringly.

"Great, send it to me" 

I hung up the phone and Maria sends me a picture of Millicents diary page.

I take a Screenshot and open Instagram, nothing can stop me now. Jake may not have to suffer much longer, but Milly sure will.

"Millicent Brooks exposed for crushing on Elliot Sterling?! #viral #rosemeadowhighschool #blowup"

I stare down at my phone. Nothing matters anymore. Monday, September 28th 2020. Will be my day.

I drift off to sleep, and the last thing I hear are my notifications going off the hook. See you soon, Millicent.