Management Issues!

•~Request by @/AlishaL148.

Enjoy!

"But you can't do this to me!" Zayn shouted to the man sitting infront of him.

"Oh but We can Zayn" He said calmly trying his best to provoke Zayn.

"You can't stop me from having a beard, or.. or streaking my hairs! You don't have any right to stop me doing things that I like!" Zayn said almost on verge of tears.

The boys were at their apartment while Zayn was called by a person from Syco management to have a meeting with him. No one knew that they are stopping him from doing things he love.

They are trying their best to control Zayn and soon they will be doing this to other boys life's too. It wasn't the first time they have stopped them from doing things they like but this was extreme now.

"Zayn we are trying to keep your image! Why don't you understand!" the man shouted on Zayn. Zayn was fuming in anger so much that if possible the steam could be seen flowing out from his ears.

"Keep my image!? What do you guys think! that fans will hate me after I do something that I like?" Zayn asked with an raised eyebrow.

"No they won't hate me! Or anyone else! They support us and understand us more than you guys do!" Zayn almost screamed at the man sitting infront of him. He had never hated anyone in his life except the man sitting infront of him right now.

"Oh you young blood why don't you understand!" the man shouted on him. Zayn was tired with all of this bullshit the management had been putting him and boys through.

Before Zayn could say anything a lady entered the room. She was from management too and was not very loved by boys precisely.

"Why don't you listen huh!? We are doing things that are for your own betterment. So stop arguing with us!" she shouted on Zayn.

At this point Zayn was feeling like he was sitting in between wolfs who are ready to tear him apart the moment they got their hands on him. But he wasn't ready to give up on himself. And he won't. He stood up from his chair picking his car keys from table.

"Just shut up alright!? I am not going to do whatever you need from me! I am going to live my life the way I want too! And nobody can tell me what should I do!" Zayn said pointing his finger at both of them.

He turned around and walked towards the door. As soon as he turned the knob of door to open it the lady spoke.

"Then you must be ready for the consequences boy! You will pay the price for everything!" she yelled on him. These words sent shivers through his body and now his eyes were filled with water. He left the room the same moment slamming the door shut.

As soon as he entered his car tears escaped his eyes but he didn't sobbed. He wiped those tears away and went towards his apartment shared with boys.

He entered the apartment and  looked around. Only Louis was sitting on couch with coffee in his hand looking outside the window. It would be wrong if we don't say that all the boys were effected by management issues.

As soon as door was heard Louis looked at Zayn.

"You alright?" Louis asked standing.

"Yeah" Zayn said but his voice came out horse and weak.

Suddenly the words from Lady's mouth repeated in his mind. He felt cold and suddenly a nauseous feeling washed across his body. He ran towards the bathroom.

He started throwing up and felt a hand rubbing his back to sooth. He finished throwing up and washed his mouth. He sat on his bed and Louis sat beside him. Louis hugged him and this time Zayn broke. He started sobbing heavily on Louis' shoulder.

Louis helped Zayn calm down and after 30 minutes he did. They were sitting in silence untill Zayn looked up and saw tears in Louis' eyes. Louis' eyes were red and filled with tears.

"Why are you crying" Zayn asked sniffling after crying so much.

"I'm sorry. But I can't see you guys suffering because of the fucking management" Louis said and rubbed his eyes. Zayn hugged Louis and they both sat there for few good minutes not saying a word just being in eachother's embrace.

"I'm tired Louis from all of the control of management" Zayn said breaking the silence.

"I know. We all are." Louis sniffled.

"I don't know what to do" Zayn said putting his head in Louis' lap while Louis brushed his hands through Zayn's hairs.

"We will find a way Zayn. But you had to be strong. We won't let them do things to you" Louis said calmly while brushing Zayn's hair with his fingers. He knew this action always help calm Zayn down.

Zayn nodded and both of them sat like this in comfortable silence.

"Will we find a way?" Zayn asked Louis straightening up his poster and sitting beside Louis now.

"Yes we will. Together" Louis said with a smile. Zayn smiled back and tackled Louis in a bone crushing hug this time. They both sighed in eachother's embrace and pulled away.

"Now come on. Drink some water. Your body must need it after your session of vomit. And let's have some lunch." Louis said standing and Zayn standing with him. Louis holded Zayn's hand in his like a baby.

"Okay. But where are other's?" Zayn asked while they both walked downstairs towards the kitchen swaying eachother's hands.

"They are gone for grocery shopping." Louis told them and he nodded.

Zayn knew at this moment everything will ve fine because he have brothers like this for him. They knew when he isn't himself, they knew how to cheer him up, they knew what he is going through.

--------------

-I hope you liked it I tried to make it reasonable and a good one. To be honest I enjoyed writing this one!

Other requests will be done soon too so don't worry.

Comments suggestions opinions votes and requests are welcomed<3

TAKE CARE

AUTHOR ♡