He tried to ignore it but couldn't. The screams were getting louder, he was becoming tensed. It was a girl's shout, he stood up with wobbly legs. He sighed, wrapped himself with a thick shawl, and walked outside.

He walked a few steps further following the cries of that girl. His eyes widened seeing the scene. A small girl was crying at a corner, and beside her a man was punching someone beneath him.

He immediately towards the girl. His eyes widened seeing the man beating a lady, the lady was already dead. He hugged the little girl and tried to run away "Where do you think you're going?" He heard a voice, he turned around to see the man smiling at him creepily his whole face was covered with blood, hands were shaking blood dripping from his nails.

Bright without wasting time he ran away with the girl. The man shouted and followed him. Bright fell down many times as the steps were bumpy, he still managed to secure the girl in his arms. He hid in a corner, and the girl started crying

"Shh bubba.. It's ok.. No one can harm you.. I'm here stop crying" He kissed her forehead. She looked at him, his heart shattered into pieces seeing her glittery blue orbs. "Don't leab me.. " She whimpered.

He hugged her tightly giving her all the warmth "I won't sweetheart.. Can you tell me who he is?" He asked her softly trying not to scare her. "P-papa" He became shocked. "What?"

"H-He scolded m-mum" She said. His heart was aching for the little bean in his arms. How will I tell her that... No no I'll keep you safe, I won't let anyone harm you Bright thought.

"Give... Me... My... Child BACK NOW" He flinched and hid the kid in his arms. The voice was almost near to his hiding spot, he silently stood up, bending his body down and looked at his side, he backed away immediately. The man was standing there with an axe in his hand.

Bright was panting hard, he saw a squirrel pop out from somewhere, it ran to his side, his eyes followed it, and the very next moment he flinched away seeing the bloody body of the squirrel without a head lying next to him.

He was scared, he silently ran away from there. The man came to this side and shouted "URGHHHH" He saw them running, he ran towards their direction with the axe.

Bright ran towards Ajin's house, he immediately rang the bell knocked it many times, kept the kid down on her feet "Baby.. Listen.. "

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

Bright looked behind, then looked at the kid who was trembling "Shh... Master Ajin will help you ok.. Don't be scared tell him this man needs help ok.. Be here" He stood up, the girl grabbed his leg "Don't leab me pwease.. " She cried.

Bright pushed her and knocked on the door and ran away. The door opened, Ajin looked down to see a kid. He frowned, his head snapped up when a running body passed his house.

"Uncle... Uncle help him pwease.. " She pointed in the direction. Win knelt down "Ok go inside" The girl said "Pwease save uncle" She went inside. Win closed the door and ran fast in the direction.

Bright stopped at the edge of the mountain, he was panting hard, he looked down it was a dead end, no more roads were open for him to run away.

"Now where will you go?" He slowly turned his head towards the voice. The man was smiling creepily, glaring at him gripping the axe. Bright gritted his teeth and marched towards him, launching a punch on his face. The man stumbled back, raised his hand, Bright grabbed it, the man was immensely stronger than Bright.

Bright gripped his wrist tightly, the man hit his head on Bright's face, his face jerked back, blood oozed out from his nose. Again he slammed his face on his, Bright's vision was blurry, his head was spinning, his whole face was heavily bleeding.

"DIE.. DIE" the man slammed his head once more and pushed Bright. Bright fell down and slipped to the edge, the man kept his foot on his chest, he laughed and raised his both hands holding the axe. Bright was staring at him with drowsy eyes

Win help me.

The man was about to push his hands down, but his wrist got tied with rope from behind. He groaned and looked behind, Ajin was standing a few steps back from him, pulling the thick ropes with his knuckles.

"Urghhh" The man shouted. Ajin pulled his hand harshly, the man fell backwards. Ajin knelt in front of his face and choked his neck. The man was staring at him with eyes widened, Ajin pressed his fist on his lips mumbled a mantra, opened his fist and pressed the open palm on his head gripping his fingers hard on the scalp.

The man screamed, shouted, cursed and tried to pull away, but Ajin's mantra and grip was tight enough to keep him in place. The man's movement slowed down, his eyes rolled up, mouth parted and died. His eyes were open, mouth parted, the same black blood oozed out from his mouth.

Ajin's eyes darted at the symbol again which appeared on the man's neck.

"AJIN" His attention went up, his eyes widened. "BRIGHT!"