|9.|

April 4, 2016 | 1:12 PMChattanooga, Tennessee

Chattanooga, Tennessee

_____

Nasir walked into his house and rolled his eyes at spade who had sat shirtless on his couch, they connected eyes when he had lifted his head, "I thought the trip was over yesterday?" Spade spoke, "where you stay at last night?"

"Why does it matter?" Nasir snapped, "don't question me— be thankful that I let you stay here for a few months. Put some fuçking clothes on or something too," he mumbled and carried his bags up to his room, shutting and locking the door behind himself.

Once spade had showed up two weeks ago— Nasir had intially left the home and stayed at Trayions for a few days. Upon returning home, Spade had still been there and sleeping on the patio in his backyard. Nasir had left him out there until it stormed badly one night and now— here they were. Spade had been trying to atleast speak to Nasir but he was never home and when he was he'd lock himself in the room. Nasir had a big heart and it always got him hurt in the long run, he also forgave way too easily. He knew that. He couldn't help that that was just who he was as an individual.

He'd returned from the cabin trip yesterday but ended up staying the night at Jordan's, since Jordan had wanted to stay the night with him. There was no way in hell that Jordan could have came to his house and seen spade there— not only would the two fight again. He was sure that Jordan would curse him out and/or cut him off for allowing the very man who completely broke him to stay with him.

Nasir had to keep spade staying at his house for a few months away from the group— especially Jordan and Romeo. Romeo wanted spade dead, and that was even before he had fooled with Nasir. Now that he and Romeo had agreed on being friends again— he didn't want to ruin their friendship already, knowing Romeo would absolutely cut him off no if, ands, or buts about it.

Hearing a knock at the door Nasir groaned, "go away."

He could hear spade suck his teeth, "come on Caramel...let me talk you aight?"