''King's Obsession''

Start from the beginning

Gently laying me down he hovers over me. Now shirtless. 

Wrapping my legs around his small slutty waist i pull his inside me.

My hands on his messy hair. His lips on my skin. Teeth marking me as His. Tongue soothing the sweet- pain caused by his love. 

My  deep black eyes closed. Face scrunched. Back arching. Hips moving against him. Mouth open. I moan his name. Again and again....

His hands placed on my waist. Caressing my covered skin. My skin filled up with Goosebumps.

I got those goosebumps every time~

''Dove i can't wait to mark you mine'' 

''I can't wait no more'' he mumbles. His hands ripping off my yellow knee length  floral skirt .I gasp.

''You should have just took it off'' i whine looking at my favorite dress being assaulted .

He chuckles. ''I will buy you one, dove''

I scoff. Show off.

''Stop scoffing at me'' he narrows his eyes at me playfully. 

Flipping me off he raises my hips. I moan feeling the cold air hitting my bare ass. Grabbing my ass. He groans. 

''Fuck dove'' i look at him through my sharp shoulders. To witness his dark eyes stuck on my body.

I whimper when his cold rings touch my bare skin. Moving my hair aside. He takes of my corset.

Throwing my attire to the corner of his room. His fingers trace my back. Shivering under him i arch my body, leaning onto his skin.

Kissing my back while i moan into the silk pillows. Only our voice detectable on the dark room.

Flipping me over once more. He goes on his knees . Shying away i try to cover my exposed skin from his piercing gaze. I stare up at him with blemished cheeks. He looks at me as if he can stare across my hands.

''Lemme see you,dove'' leaning over he pins my hands softly against the mattress. His other hand tracing along my curves. He moans touching my skin. Licking his lips he settles his hand against my hip bone and stare at me. His eyes roaming all over from top to the end as if he is the artist mesmerizing his art. My breathe fastening suddenly feeling .....insecure of my body.

''Shh no, dove '' he caresses my hips.

''You look so mesmerizing''

His P.O.V

She looks at me through those long lashes.Fuck.

Her glossy hooded eyes staring into my soul. Maintaining eye contact i move my hands near her sensitiveness. Breaking the eye contact she moves her head to the side looking at the starless sky of our night.

I chuckle. 

She shivers under me. I smirk moving over to her blushed cheeks.

''Look at me,dove'' . She does.

Staring up at me boldly she grinds her hips against my hard skin.

I wanna fuck her.

Fuck. 

I groan pinning her hips down onto the mattress .

Such a desperate women .''My women is so desperate'' i chuckle moving my fingers on her soft flower like skin.

''You're so soft'' i mutter kissing the swells of her breast.

Burying my head between her breast. I bury my fingers inside her warmness.

Fuck i want her taste.

I wanna drink her up.

She moans my name.Her gasps fluttering my heart.

She will be the end of me....and i don't mind.

I am such a desperate whore for her. 

Fuck she is soo tight.

''oh my god'' she grinds her hips against my fingers.

Fuck.

''Moan my name,dove'' .She starts moaning my name.Raising my head up i look at her messed up condition caused by me. Her black locks spreading all over our mattress. Mouth agape moaning my name over and over while i hit her spots. Tight. Her doll like eyes closed . Neck and collarbone marked with my marks. Love bites. Those legs of her wrapped around my hips pulling me closer. Her scent filling up our  room. 

Everything about her is so addictive.

I don't think i can stop with a taste.

Ik i will need more of her.

I will always crave for my women,only for my women.

''I don't think i can ever get enough of you'' i groan when she clenches around me. Going down on her i attach my  desperate tongue against her labia.

My queen deserved to be worshipped.

I think i am in love with her.

I love her.

I will love you forever~

She clenches around my tongue before blasting her juices into me.

Fuck. 

I need more.

I need more of her.

She flips us over.

Fuck she looks so ethereal on top me like this.

My eyes roam all over her goddess silhouette.

I belong to her.

-pussy whipped

Climbing on top of me she praises my deeply bruised skin.

Her words are like medicine to my broken soul.

Stitching my wounds to perfection.

She makes me feel flawless.

She deserves better so i will be better for her. 

My dove.

My obsession........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's your favorite song?

Y'all don't use Pinterest?

Feel free to message me!!

Signing off⏯️

o(*^▽^*)┛

-REN