I've missed you so much. // Jenna Ortega

I was admiring jenna as she looked around the room full of people.
I felt so nervous after all the time we spent apart. I don't know what to do. She's still beautiful as always. I couldn't decide whether I should tell her I still love her after all these months.
I never really stopped. Social media destroyed our relationship of 3 years.
living without her felt like I've officially lost a part of my soul. I was an unfinished puzzle without her. She's the only one who could ever complete me.

Then she stopped and looked at me.
She smiled, her dimples showing. How I've missed everything about her.
A felt more nervous as the distance between us was so close. Her smile getting bigger and bigger with each step.
She looked so happy to see me. And I was so happy to see her.

"jen—" I waved at her. My smile faltered as she walked passed me.

oh.

"baby! I've missed you so much." a random guy greeted. He hugged her then kissed her on the cheek.

-

----

"Summer without you is as cold as winter. Winter without you is even colder"

-Lemony Snicket.

Authors note:
JENNA WAS AT THE MET GALA OMG
SHE LOOKED PERFECT.
btw, don't mind me. I just love lemony Snicket.
This is a pretty short chapter because I am very busy.