Her Body

Laurents POV

After the workshop we make our way back to hotel, I drive Jordan and Larry drive Carmen. Jordan sit next to me in the car and she very quiet, but today let me tell you man, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. When she dance she looked so peaceful, I never see her so stress free. I wanted to hold her and show her love, I want to make love to her. I want her to be mine, god I never want any women before. Yes I fuck many bitches but she different, she humble and she have dignity. Every move was done gracefully, I could see her love for dance, her passion for dance. She love dance just the way me and mon frere do. I was cast out of my thoughts when she spoke up,

''The workshop was great today Laurent'', she said looking out the window,

''Merci belle, you know you make it great for me today too'', I see she blush when I say that and she looked down, ''C'mon Jordan, no time for be shy'', I started making funny noises in the car and she was laughing hysterically. I make the engine rev and drove really fast and she started squealing, wow she so cute.

10 minutes later and we arrived at the hotel and I walk Jordan to her room. I think Larry and Carmen already beat us there because all I hear is Carmen laughing while Larry is making the most stupid sounds. I shake my head embarrassed by my brother. I have idea, i should take Jordan to my room. She was just about to walk to her door but i quickly grabbed her arm,

''Why dont we go to my room? You know my brother and Carmen having fun, we dont want to spoil the mood'', she was quiet for a couple of seconds and finally spoke,

''Sure might aswell haha''. Is like weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders when she say yes, i know is stupid but this girl mean a lot to me. I take out my card and swipe the slot to open the door. We both came in and i jumped on the bed. Jordan just stood looking around,

''Wow this is way better than my room, OMG you have a bigger tv no fair'', she pouted, her grey eyes glistening. She was so fucking cute.

''You know you can stay here while my brother stay over in you room with Carmen''

''If their both cool with it then sure thing'', she smiled and sat on the couch. She got up again, ''actually i think im going to shower first'', she was looking in her bag for something.

''Belle if you need towel i have spare one'', i got up from the bed and walked towards the chest cupboard taking out a clean white towel.

''But then i'll need to change my clothes''

''Jordan is fine you wear my clothes, i tell my brother to bring the rest of your things up later, no stress belle'', she let out a sigh and hugged me.

''Thank you so much Laurent, you know for everything, i feel....safer....around you'', she whispered in my ear and kissed my cheeks. She left and skipped to the shower. I froze, with hand on my cheek and a growing erection. What she done to me? I realise I still have towel in my hand, so i went to give it to her. The bathroom door was slightly open, enough for me to get a glimpse but not enough for me to watch in HD. I watch as she take her sweatshirt off revealing a white bra, she unbotton her jeans, taking them off and her ASS, wow it was gods gift. She have such a nice caramel skin tone, so smooth and shiny and clear, i want to lick her whole body. She unhook her bra and I didnt want to see anymore, I wanted to see her when she wanted me to see her. I felt like a pervert, please forgive me god. I knocked on the door and i see she jumped haha.

''Yes?'' she shouted,

''Jordan you forgot towel? Unless you plan on coming out the shower naked, i wouldnt mind'', i could hear the smile in her voice,

''I guess you have to wait for that'', and she grabbed the towel out of my hand while her nude body was behind the door.

''You so beautiful Jordan'', i got lost in her misty shiny eyes.

''Im standing here naked Lau, would you mind saying things when I have some clothes on?'', she giggled.

''Oh shit, im sorry belle!'', i quickly turned around covering my eyes, pretending i didnt want to see, when really i want to see her nude body under me, our skins touching. I wanted to feel her warmth, i want to feel her, taste her. She closed the door and the shower turned on. Man i want to barge in there and take a shower with her. Im going to wait and make her mine. Its going to happen soon, I know it.

I wait for her for 15 minutes and she come out the shower with the towel wrapped around her hourglass figure.

''Belle my shirt is on the bed, you wear that for now, i just text my brother, he say we have to wait because him and Carmen are 'having fun''', she laughed and walked towards my bed and picked up the shirt. She just stood staring at me,

''Oh sorry I turn around'', I heard the towel drop on the floor and so fucking wanted to turn around and see her naked.

''Done'', she said softly. I turned around and I saw an angel. The sun was setting and the light shining on the back of her showed her figure through my shirt. She wear no bra because I see her hard nipples, I want to suck them. I looked the other way because she notice i was staring,

''You want to watch movie Jordan?'' I said placing my phone on the night stand.

''Sure since we have nothing else to do'', yeah thats what she said I thought to myself. I took out my laptop and sat on my bed.

''Come sit'', i tapped on the space next to me.

''I thought we were gonna watch it on tv?'' she came and sat next to me and crossed her legs. I could see her panties but I no say anything.

''Is more cosy in bed, plus you took shower and i no want you to get cold''

''Aw how thoughtful of you boo'', my boo call me boo, god bless, ''so which movie are we watching?''

''I was thinking Texas Chainsaw Massacre'', as I said that she jumped out of bed.

''You crazy? oh hell no, none of that scary shit'' she said shaking her head. I move across the bed and grab her waist pulling her back in the bed.

''Dont be scare belle, im here for a reason'', she sighed knowing she wasnt going to win. She sat back on the bed cuddling a pillow.

''Why you cuddle pillow?'' i said while opening my arms and pouting. She let go of the pillow and fell into my arms. This felt so good and so right. I held her tight assuring her she was safe with me. I couldnt help but stroke her naked legs. She looked into my eyes, her pupils glistening. I knew she wanted to give in, I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I moved in closer to her face, silently praying to god for no interruptions. I feel her warm breath, she bring her hand to my face and starting stroking it. I close my eyes and let out a small moan. This was it I was finally going to kiss her. Our lips were going to meet but then we both jumped scared as hell as the movie had started and the volume was on blast. I quickly turned the volume down angry as hell. God was not on my side anymore.

''Im tired, i just want to sleep'' she said quietly. I closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh,

''Sure belle just rest'', i fluffed the pillow for her and pulled the blanket over her as she lay down. I walked to the couch and put my headphones in.

''Laurent arent you going to sleep?'' i heard her say,

''Non i need to finish of these remixes for my workshop next week''

''Oh ok goodnight Lau''

''Night'', i replied in a plain tone. I was mad at her why she want to sleep after hat moment. She wanted to kiss me, she was going for it, but that distraction wasnt a big thing. She could have still carried on. Am i not the right person for her? Did I have bad breath? I dont know but i ask her tomorrow fo'sure.

After 20 minutes I noticed she was asleep, i couldnt be mad her she looked so beautiful in her sleep. I kissed her forehead and lay next to her, staring at her beauty and with that I fell asleep.