God and goddess

Here we were, in the 'city of love': Paris, wow it was beautiful. I breathed in every scent that hit my nostrils. I was already in love.

Me and carmen decided we rest at our hotel for a bit after our long ass flight. I decided to set up what i was going to wear for what days. Today i felt lazy so i decided to wear a plain white tank top and black leather shorts with black and white jordans and a snapback. I felt like one of those tumblr girls with swag haha.

"While you and your lazy ass is gonna be on your phone for half the day im gonna go sight seeing, cya carmen"

"Yh yh", she was so busy in her phone she didnt realise i had left.

I took my first step outside alone. Never in my life have I ever gone anywhere away from London on my own, ever since my parents died i felt like i lost everything, but today i felt like this break was going to benefit me, change me for the better.

I decided the first place I was going to visit was the Eiffel Tower. On making my way there i noticed there was such a big line of people waiting to go up the eiffel tower. Scrap that, i was hungry so a nearby food place will do the trick.

I decided to go to a fast food shop, it looked pretty appealing so i thought why not. I ordered a burger with fries and a drink. Oh i missed the flavour of fat and grease, as soon as i finished i had to pay for my food and i realised i didnt fucking change my money, i forgot to change pounds to euros, oh shit!

"Erm sir i dont-i dont have money on me right now, you see im a tourist and i completely forgot to change m-"

"Non excuse you pay moi"

"Sir i have english money not french haha you see"

"I call police if you no pay"

"Oh god plea-"

I was stopped mid sentence when i noticed someone hand over money, i examined his hand, wow. The rings, the bracelets, the beautiful tattoos and that goddamn gorgeous face FUCK i think he was a god,

"No worries belle, I pay for you", he said as he was still slurping his drink, oh i wish he could slurp me like that. but damn the way hes looking at me its like he wants me, okay im just crazy, i quickly turn away in embarassment, "Oh no really its fine i can handle it" i said shaking my head and putting my hands up in defence, "écoute i pay for you pas de probléme" and so he payed for me and thats how I met Laurent Nicholas Bourgeois.

LAURENT POV

I walk over to pay for my food and i noticed a gorgeous girl, her beautiful dark brown hair that fell down effortlessly, she may wear shorts but i knew she had nice ass, i want to squeeze her ass haha. I go closer to hear they arguing about not having money, i soon realise she a tourist and she forget to change her money, it happens. So i decide to be a gentlemen and pay for her. I see she look at my hands and my arms then my face. Wow she a goddess, she have sexy grey eyes, i think im in love. Purposely i suck on my straw with lust in my eyes while looking at her dead straight, she turn away and i knew she blush. After i pay for her we talk, i guess thats how i meet my beautiful jordan.