workshop part 1

Jordans POV

I woke up from a peaceful slumber but somehow i still managed to feel tired af. I took out my phone from under the pillow to check the time, it was only 8am. I might aswell go back to sleep seeming i was still tired.

Ten minutes went by and I still couldnt sleep, so i decided to get up and eat. Its like my stomach knew what i was thinking because all I heard was a loud rumble. I lazily walked towards my bedroom door and opened it, suddenly the smell of toast and eggs hit me. I rubbed my eyes from the bright light and walked towards the kitchen.

"Good morning Jordan, i was gonna wake you up but it seems you've done the job for me". Im not a morning person and all her happy was annoying me so all i replied with was a grunt.

"Go brush your teeth, i can smell your stank ass breath from over here", she said covering her nose.

"Chill Carmen, i'll brush it after i've eaten", I took the plate of toast and eggs and looked back at Carmen, "i'd rather have a breath that smells of ass than to have one that smells of a sewer", i jumped on the couch feeling satisfied with my response. All Carmen did was laugh.

"You're so lame Jordan its cute", she came and sat down next to me and we decided to watch some tv.

"So erm Jordan, you love dance right?" she said taking a fork full of scrambled egg in her mouth.

"Yeah obviously", i said squinting my eyes.

"So how about we go to a dance workshop today?", she finished her breakfast and placed her plate on the coffee table in front of us.

"Yes omg i would love to", i laughed but stopped abrubtly. "Wait how did you manage to find out about it, i feel like theres a catch, what arent you telling me?"

"Nothing! I just want you to be happy" she lightly punched my shoulder, "And Laurent may have kinda told me what happened yesterday evening", she let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh", was all i could say but then i remembered about Larry. "Wait what was larry doing shirtless hovering over you huh?", she got up from the couch picking up her plate and walking towards the kitchen.

"So you wanna go to the workshop or not bitch?"

"Ugh yes okay fine, happy?"

"I know you want to smile Jordan just smile girl", and i couldnt help but smile. Im grateful for Carmen she does so much for me yet i havnt been able to give her anything in return.

"So when does the workshop start?", I asked Carmen and she looked at her phone.

"Well it says here at 10am so thats in an hour and thirty minutes", she put her phone down and started washing up the dishes.

"Im not even ready yet shit"

"Well hurry up girl", i ran into the bathroom and heard Carmen shout "and get rid of that stank ass breath, i have strong mint flavoured mouthwash in the cabinet, i bought it especially for you and it was half price", i couldnt help but stiffle a giggle, this girl is cray cray sometimes.

Carmens POV

After Jordan went into the bathroom i waited a couple of minutes to be sure she wasnt going to come out incase she forgot something, luckily i heard the shower turn on. I picked up my phone and dialled Laurents number. It was ringing and someone picked up after a few rings,

"Bonjour madame, you miss me?", oh my god it was Larry, he sounded so sexy shit. Snap out of it Carmen.

"Hi Larry can i speak to Laurent please?"

"My brother he not here, but you speak to me what you say to my brother", i heard some muffling and was greeting with a different voice.

"Bonjour Carmen, sorry my brother being stupid, ignore him. Is everything okay?"

"Yes i just called to let you know that Jordans coming to the workshop today"

"Oh haha merci belle, i didnt think she would come"

"Yeah i didnt tell her you guys would be there, but im pretty sure she would come nonetheless"

"You coming too right? Is she coming coming too bro?" Larry said in the background, i heard a thump and figured Laurent had slapped Larry as all i heard from Larry was moaning. Not the dirty kind the painful kind haha.

"Yes she come bro but shutup... Thank you Carmen i really appreciate you doing this. I know we just meet but i feel deep connection with Jordan. Merci merci merci", i couldnt help but smile, his broken english and his accent was adorable.

"No worries Lau, anything for you", i could hear that Larry snatched the phone off Laurent and spoke again.

"So you have nickname for my brother and not for me?", Laurent took the phone off Larry again and shouted, "Sorry Carmen turn the phone off quick" and so i did. As soon as i did Jordan walked out the bathroom drying her hair.

"Who was that?" she said.

"Oh i was just telling the driver where to drop us at the dance studio"

"Oh okay well im nearly ready, you might aswell get ready too and we"ll be off soon"

I walked towards Jordan, "wait open your mouth", she opened her mouth, "now breathe out", and she breathed out, I inhaled and tapped her cheek, "well that mouthwash certainly worked" i smiled and walked away listening to Jordan cursing.

I couldnt help but think about Larry and what he was saying. Im going to fuck him soon i can feel it, god he makes me feel so horny. Cant wait to definitely show him my dance moves. Workshop here we come.