They lay under the covers in bed, on their sides, facing each other and attempting to catch their breath. Dilan had the most beautiful blush on her cheeks, her eyes desperately trying to avoid Baran's gaze. She couldn't believe what she had done, and the fact that she wanted to do even more, embarrassed her. What would he think of her? She could not recognize herself. When she was in his arms, she couldn't avoid falling into the trap of her wants and needs. Was this normal or was it something wrong with her?

Baran could see the turmoil in Dilan's mind. He reached for her hand, but she didn't look at him, so he licked her index finger, he could taste himself. It was a bold move but he wanted her to focus on him. Her eyes opened wide and their gaze met, "Now I got your attention" he said. She immediately tried to look elsewhere, but he lifted her chin with his hand and she had no other choice now, "Dilan, I don't want you to ever feel embarrassed in front of me. Last night and tonight... us, I have no words to describe it... it's as if we were two parts of a puzzle that when put together, they become whole. This is just another way for two people that love one another as much as we do, to uninhibited explore each other, to deepen their bond".

Dilan paused for a second to process what he was saying, and he was right, nothing that felt like this could ever be wrong. "Are you ok Dilan?" said Baran with a concerned tone. "Yes," she moved forward and kissed him. "You are right, it's just..." He stayed silent, caressing her hands trying to encourage her, and waiting for her to continue. "It's just that I didn't know it would be like this, I mean, my mother never talked to me about it, Zumrut... I could never... none of my friends are married, so I do not know about what it is supposed to be" "It is supposed to be what we want it to be Dilan... I don't want you to ever think that you have to do something to please me, I only want you to do what you want. If you ever feel uncomfortable, I need to know that you would tell me Dilan. You have all the power, whatever you say, that is what we'll do, but you have to talk to me..."

After a pause, and making sure her eyes stayed on him, he spoke again, "I cannot read that beautiful mind of yours. I want you to feel safe in my arms," Dilan interrupted him "I do Baran, I feel the safest when you are by my side. What I feel when I'm with you... I forget about everything, I can only see you, I can only feel you, I get lost in your arms" "I feel the same Dilan" Baran was tracing her face with his finger, he continued "You don't have to do much for me to lose all rational thought, the slightest touch from you and I have to fight to control myself" Against her efforts, she smiled to his admission. Baran winked at her moving his head a bit to the side and with a raspy voice said "I see my wife is pleased knowing how much control she has over me" Still with a smile on her face, Dilan replied, "She surely is Mr. Baran and she would also like her husband to know that he has the same effect on her". He smiled widely at her words, she was beginning to open up to him and he couldn't be more pleased.

Dilan fell asleep with her head resting on Baran's shoulder, his arm around her waist in a protective way. However Baran was still awake, even though she was next to him, he was worried, he didn't want to scare his wife and spoil the moment, but he was pretty sure they were being followed by someone today. He saw a strange man both in the parking lot and at the marina. Now Baran was desperately rewinding the days before to see if he could place the man. Nothing came of it, maybe because at the time he was giving his full attention to Dilan, he was so happy and at peace that his ever-present sense of awareness took a back seat. Eventually, Baran also fell asleep, without letting go of her.

A couple of hours later Baran woke up sweating, he was sure he just had a nightmare but although he tried, he could not remember what it was. He just had this strange feeling inside of him. He looked to his left and saw Dilan, she was lying face down, he realized that the bed sheet had lowered itself to the point where her lower back was exposed, her skin was so tempting and soft, he wanted to touch her, so in a matter of seconds his fingers were tracing her back, Dilan, although somewhat sleep, responded with the sweetest moaning sounds.

Soon his hand was replaced by his lips, he could feel her entire body coming to life at his touch. "Baran," Dilan said fully awake now. He kept kissing her back while shivers went all over her body. That bad feeling he had a few minutes ago, came back to his mind, he wanted to get rid of it, so he came closer to her ear and whispered in a husky tone "Spread your legs for me Dilan" Like she wasn't already, she was even more turned on by his words. She complied, she wanted to feel him inside of her again. Baran moved in between her legs and grabbed her hands as he entered her from behind, no foreplay, he just needed this. His body was slamming into her over and over again as his mind went blank, feeling her is all he could and wanted to think of.

Dilan felt him on her back, his breathing becoming more and more agitated. His movements were less gentle than the previous times, this was rawer and more urgent. Suddenly he let go of her hands and sat on his knees, grabbed her by her hips, lifting her slightly, making her body move against his, his thrusts going even faster. She was close to the edge and so was he, so he pulled her by her arms without breaking their connection, until she was up sitting on her knees, her back against his chest, his arms around her in a tight hug, as they search for their release. They both came at the same time.

Dilan was exhausted so Baran moved her to rest on his lap. Her breathing was still heavy and her eyes half closed, as he took strands of her hair and placed them over her breasts "Beautiful" he said. After, he kissed her gently on the lips and then her head, where he took a moment to breathe in her scent. Baran proceeded to move Dilan to the bed so she could be more comfortable. He laid next to her, his front to her back and their arms intertwined.

Morning came, and Dilan woke up first. She tried to get out of bed without waking Baran up, and she succeeded, she then went to the bathroom for a shower to get ready, it was late. In the middle of choosing what to wear, she heard Baran's voice coming from the bedroom "Dilan", it sounded a bit strange so with a towel wrapped around her body, she opened the door to meet him. "I'm here, did you sleep well?" he hesitated before he answered "Yes, just that I didn't find you in bed, I was wondering where you were" Extending his hand for Dilan to grab he said "Come", she did, but she didn't get into bed "We are late for breakfast, you should get up, what would they think? Come on" she pulled him and he got out of bed moving his head to the sides at his wife remark.

Oncethey were ready to go down the stairs, Baran grabbed Dilan's arm "Dilan, youare ok, right? I didn't hurt you last night" Hisgaze was that of concern and a bit of shame, his voice was low. She put herarms around his neck and said "No you didn't, I enjoyed it" and she kissed himon the lips. Baran's hands went to her waist, his thumbs caressing "Are you sure""Yes, I promise. But are you ok? Something seems off with you" "What? No, I'mok" "Is anything bothering you?" "What could be bothering me? No... nothing" "Baran, I want you to share everything withme, not only the good but also your worries, your troubles" While Dilan wasspeaking her fingers would caress Baran's neck, the contact was soothing forhim. Trying to distract her he simply replied "I love you Dilan Karabey" "Ilove you too Baran Karabey" "and without saying anything else, they went tomeet the rest of the family at the dining area.