Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play

I walk into compound where Aiden's dead body lays on the table and every wolf in the compound is watching something which I am guessing has something to do with Klaus

I vamp through the wolves and up onto the balcony to get a better view, where I see Davina about to stick the gold dagger into Klaus as she holds him down with her magic. From aura I can tell that she is channelling a dark object again while everyone else just watches her, letting her do it.

I sigh out and shoot Kelsey a look of annoyance as she had promised that the dagger wouldn't become a problem. I reach my hand forward and pull the dagger from Davina's hand into mine with my magic.

I point the dagger at the crowd as I ask, " Now someone tell what the hell is going on?"

All the wolves in the compound stare at me in silence. I can tell they're scared of me - the way their eyes flit around, the way they avoid my gaze. 

I'm not surprised

I'm not surprised.

Finally, Jackson steps forward and says, "Klaus made Aiden spy on us. Instead, he told me everything--" Jackson turns to Klaus and gives him a mutinous look, "-- so you killed him!"

I jump down from the balcony onto the courtyard floor before asking him, "And what proof do you have that it was Klaus killed Aiden?"

Jackson hesitates for a moment before responding, "I mean look at his body. It has wolf all over it and the only wolf who would kill Aiden is Klaus."

I move over to Aiden's body and look it over, seeing what he say, the scratch marks and the large hole where is heart used to be but I also see the magic signature all over his body.

I sigh and raise my eyes back to Jackson, "How about we just ask Aiden ourselves?"

Jackson looks at me with confusion while every person in the room who knew me, eyes wide before I shout out, "Clear the room."

No one moves.

"Now!" I snap, and the wolves quickly scramble out of the room.

I lock eyes with Damon who is standing watching from the balcony as I scan the crowd but I break his gaze and turn my attention back to Aiden. I siphon the dagger to get an extra boost of magic and I feel a surge of power coursing through my veins as I do, I siphon the dagger until it melts into nothing but it's original components.