~ Chapter ~ 25 ~ Apartment ~

Start from the beginning

"No stop. That's not cute, it's weird" I say and look at my room. "No it isn't" he says and kisses my head. I slightly smile and we stay quiet. The only sound being the sounds of our breathing.

"Why were you crying" he asks me "it's nothing" I say and feel my body start to tense up. "It wasn't nothing Aria. You were crying" he says "girls cry sometimes" I say wanting to avoid his question. "So do guys, but why was Aria Irvine Lancaster crying?" He asks me again and sits up. He pulls me up and makes me sit on his lap like if I weighed absolutely nothing when I know I did.

"Tell me" he says almost begging but also demanding me. "Do I really have to?" I ask and put my hands on his chest. "No but I would like for you to tell me so I know what I have to do to fix it" he says and puts his hands at my hips. You can't fix this Christian.

"This can't be fixed" I say and tap my fingers against his chest lightly. "Maybe it can" he says. "I don't know, I don't think so" I say wanting to avoid answering his question. "Aria stop getting sidetracked" he says. "I'm sorry. I just-I don't want to answer" I say and bring my head to his chest. "Then it's okay" he says and runs his fingers through my hair as he kisses me head. Christian wouldn't judge me if I did tell him right? So maybe I can. I just don't know how to tell him without feeling embarrassed.

"How can I tell you without actually telling you. It's embarrassing" I say and pull my head away from his chest. "Just tell me how it makes you feel" he says and picks his head up to look at me. I think about it for a few seconds. "Do you promise not to look at me differently or judge me" I say "yes Aria" he says and rubs my back.

"When you told me I was beautiful, I couldn't imagine the thought of you actually liking me because-" I say and start feeling that same pit in my stomach. "Because why" he says. His gaze had softened since I had started speaking. "Because I, I don't like my body Christian" I say and a feeling of relief and embarrassment comes over me.

I then try to get off of his lap and lay down not wanting to see his face but he grips me tighter. I look at him and wait for a response. Nothing.

"Christian don't leave me in a grey area" I say and my lip quivers. "I-" he says but stops himself. "Christian please talk, say something" I say "get up" he says. He's leaving me.

I do as he asks heartbroken. He looks at me. "Are you leaving?" I ask, scared he'll say yes. I sit down then cover myself. "No Aria I'm not fucking leaving you. Do you understand how fucking, ugh" he says and looks away from me. What Christian, what.

"How what Christian" I ask and lean back against the wall watching him. "Do you understand how fucking sad that makes me? I look at you and see fucking perfection and you look at yourself and feel insecure? Aria you have a beautiful body. Maybe it is different but no matter what, it doesn't change the fact that you are fucking beautiful" he says and his voice is soft and sad. I cry silently as I watch him and listen to him tell me that I'm the most perfect thing he's ever laid his eyes on and I can't help but cry. I've never heard any of those words come out from someone's mouth and mean them to me.

"I'm sorry for cussing. No actually, not even, I need you to understand what I'm saying." He says and sits back on the bed. He pulls me to him roughly like he needed me. I had never felt as wanted as I did right now. He pulls me back onto his lap.

"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you weren't beautiful or if I acted like I was mad at you. Honestly you just drive me fucking insane and right now I can't stand the thought of you hating yourself at any time" he says and kisses me.

"Christian you've never made me feel ugly. You in fact do the total opposite" I say and pull away from him. "Good, I want to make you feel beautiful, there's a problem though. I need you to feel pretty when I'm not here, which probably won't be a lot but still" he says "that's going to take me lots of time" I say "we have time" he says and kisses me again. We kiss for a few minutes and eventually he guides my hips forward as he grows underneath me.

"I drive you insane?" I ask and pull away, remembering what he had said and look into his eyes. "Yes Aria, you drive me fucking insane" he says out of breath and looks at my lips then back at my eyes. "Watch your mouth" I say "no" he says and holds my back as he pushes me slowly on my back, not breaking contact between our hips.

"Aria?" Owens voice calls out. My eyes widen and my head snaps to the door. Christian groans and gets off of me.
"Y-yeah!" I say back and sit up quickly. Christian stands up next to me. I push him to the bathroom and he chuckles. "Did Christian leave?" He asks. I stand up and walk to the door. I open it and look at him. "Uh, y-yeah" I say "then why is his truck here?" He asks and tilts his head. I hear Christian chuckle from the bathroom. "Maybe he needed to check up on something in his office, since you know. He owns this whole place" I say and chuckle, hopefully playing it off. "Aria his keys are in the table. I pretty sure he needs keys to open his office" Owen says. OWEN JUST LEAVE!

"Maybe he has a spare" I say "Aria open the door" he says and grins. No.

"For what Owen. I'm tired, I want to go back to sleep" I say "I'm sure sleeping sounds like kissing" Owen says and smiles then leaves. "Owen Lancaster!" I say and walk out of the room. "What!" He turns around with a big smile on his face. "Aria, you're practically naked. I'm going to leave now. Goodnight" he says uncomfortably. I stand there embarrassed and quickly go back to my room. I lock it and go to the bathroom where Christian was laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" I say annoyed "he already knew that I was here and you tired so hard to change his mind" he says and pulls me in by my hips.

"That isn't funny Chris. What if he doesn't like it" I say "I should tell you" he says and smiles. "Tell me what" I ask sternly. Oh my god.

"I told him I like you, he asked, so I told him the truth, he's fine with it. He just doesn't want me to hurt you or anything. Also, he likes Lena" Christian says. Oh my god?!

"REALLY!" I say happily "yeah" he says and smiles as he chuckles. "I love my brother. Wait you said you told him you liked he only? Not that we we're anything?" I ask "yeah" he says "damn. So we still have to hide us?" I ask "no. Come here, wait. Wrap this around yourself" he says and pulls a nearby blanket off of my bed. "What are we doing?" I ask and wrap the blanket around me. "Just come here" he says and we leave my room.

He pulls me to the direction of Owens room. "Christian what are you doing? Why are we walking to my brothers room?" I ask and look up at him. "Aria shh" he says and we continue to walk.
~
"Owen you don't care if by some reason we'd be anything right?" Christian blurts out and points to me and him. "Oh my god" I say and my jaw drops. Owen looks up from his bed. "Uhm, no" he says and chuckles. "REALLY!" I say excitedly and look at Owen. "You're old enough. Also no matter what I say, you're both not going to listen unless I say yes, so no. I don't care" Owen says and looks back his phone. "OWEN I LOVE YOU!" I say and go hug him.

"I love you" he says and hugs me back. "Christian if you hurt her I'll kill you myself" Owen says to Christian. "Owen!" I say and hit his arm. "I won't hurt her. I'd kill me too" Christian says and looks at me then back at Owen. "Okay. Go on now. Don't, you know. Wake me up" Owen says and looks at Christian. I gasp.

"Owen Lancaster!" I say and hit his arm again. Christian chuckles and I get off of the bed. "I'm serious. I have work tomorrow" he says with a half smile "okay" I say and kiss his cheek before we leave the room.

"Well, that was easy wasn't it?" Christian says as we walk back to my room. "Yep" I say and smile. "What time is it?" I ask "it is now almost one in the morning" he says after pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Christian! I have to go to sleep! I work tomorrow!" I say and pull him quickly to my room. I shut the door and lock it. I throw the blanket on the bed and look at Christian who was sitting on my bed.

I go get on my bed and he takes his clothes off except for his briefs. He joins me and I go closer to him. "Go to sleep or you're going to be a zombie tomorrow" Christian says. I chuckle, "most likely" I say and smile. He kisses me and we go to sleep.