Chapter 21: Trending.

Someone's POV

"We sent your sister home." He said formally.

I didn't glance at him. I didn't have to. He's him. Without a word I know he knows my next move. Kilang-kilala nya 'ko. Subra...

"You're mistaken." He said without emotions. "She's not her. She's not yours. Pick every bit of it. Your too dumb, yet you're not yet blind, right?"

Hindi ko siya kinikibo.

He chuckled without humor. "She belongs to him. She always been, and she'll only be. Wake up, dude."

My grip on the glass tighten. Narinig ko ang pagkabasag ng hawak.

Nakakainsulto, nakakalalake, nakakaputang-ina.

Everytime, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

Siya na na naman. Siya na lang palagi. Nanalo na siya noon, nasakanya na ang lahat noon. Pati na naman ngayon? Pati ba naman ito? Siya parin?

When? When will it be my fucking time?!

Flashback...

"Axel!"

Her fragile voice, her masculine figure, and her small yet tall body running to me with flower lilly's in her hand.

I grabbed her when she tripped and almost fell. "Hey, careful."

She lifted her face and her gentle smile met my eyes. She giggled as she hand me the flowers. "Ben gave me this. They're cute!" She giggles again.

There it is again.

The burning fire inside me. The unknown feeling inside me. The pressure in me.

"He gave you that?" I hid the emotions from my voice and replace it with a calm one.

I hate it. I hate him. I hate them.

It'st burning me. It's killing me. I don't like it. It's suffocating me, it's hurting them, and it's.....scaring you.

"A-axel..."

Pain, disappointment, and questions. I can see it all.

I let go of the guy's neck in my hand. He fell on the ground and breathe desperately for air.

"W-what have y-you... D-done?" She's trembling. She's scared.

Yet for me all it matters is she's mine. Mine again. Mine alone.

A satisfied smile appeared in my lips, as that guy's blood is slowly dripping from my fist.

"Hey, butterfly. I got it all covered. We're safe." I walked towards her with open arms.

My body halted when she step back, her eyes not leaving that guy's body.

Again. The tension, anger, hatred, grew back in my body.

"Bullshit." I curses as I face the guy again.

This guy? She prefer this guy over me?!

Those taughts serves as fuel to my body. Without hesitation, i punched him again and again and again.

I can hear her scream, he's dying, and I'm losing my mind.

"She's mine! She's mine, motherfucker! Mine!"

End of flashback.

"Dude! DUDE!"

I felt my body shake as I opened my eyes.