Deirys Targaryen (29 years old

                                                                   Deirys Targaryen (29 years old.)

"You are worried." Deirys looked at Aemond. "You have been worrying since before supper. You know perfectly well that Baelon will protect Alyssa, he would never allow her to be harmed."
"That is not the issue." She started undoing her braid. "Someone in Westeros wants to know where they are, and I am positive it is because they suspect they are in Norvos. Which means that the person helping Martyn Hightower is one of the Westerosi lords."
"That is a possibility."
"Is not just a possibility, it is the only thing that makes sense." She picked up her hair comb and then turned back to her husband. "I always wondered how Martyn knew one of the Norvos magistrates, and how he had a good enough relationship with him for the man to allow him to stay in his castle. Martyn is a second son, from a second house, with no great fortune. And somehow he gets exiled and goes directly to Norvos, and stays with one of the richest men in the city."
"It is a bit strange."
"It is more than just a bit strange." She put the hairbrush down, shaking her head. "I need to find out who is betraying us."
"That is all well and you will know soon." Aemond approached her, gripping her waist and dragging her body against his. "But for now, I need you to stop tormenting yourself and get some rest. You are with child, my love. You cannot be so worried all the time."
"Rest?" She smiled, looking down between their bodies. She could feel how aroused he was. "I do not think rest is what you have in mind."
"Can you blame me?" He pushed her hair over her shoulder, kissing her neck. "We are always busy during the day, with the kingdom and our children. This is the only time I have you for myself."
"And whose fault is that?" His hands were at her back, undoing the gown until he stood in front of him in only her chemise. "You are aware that doing this is the reason we have so many children?"
"Yes, but I cannot resist, I always want you." His clothing came off quickly and her chemise was off before she had a chance to protest. His hands ran over the small swell of her belly, it was barely visible, but he did not seem to be able to keep his hands off of it. "Especially when you are carrying my child, your body lush and ripe. Letting everyone know that you are mine."
He laid her on the bed, his fingers moving over her skin, followed by his mouth. He played with her breasts until her nipples were tight points. His mouth and tongue were wreaking havoc on her body, kissing his way down her neck, his tongue lapping slowly against the pulsing vein. His hands moved past her breasts, over her waist, and between her legs. Deirys's legs fell open without him having to give any instructions, moaning as he spread the lips of her cunt and inserted a finger inside her. His mouth finally reached her breasts to take a nipple into his mouth, suckling her like a babe. Deirys whimpered, feeling his fingers move at the same speed as his mouth on her breast. He made sure she was aroused enough that he would not hurt her before, before settling his hips between her legs and thrusting into her. Deirys sucked in a sharp breath and he stopped, giving her time to adjust. His mouth moved to hers, kissing her deeply before he wrapped his arms around her and flipped them over, so she was sitting on top of him.
"Oh!" Deirys broke the kiss, attempting to catch her breath as this position forced him deeper inside her. She sat up, smoothing her hands over his abdomen, before they settled on his chest, giving her plenty of leverage to move as she pleased. "I do love having you at my mercy."
Deirys smiled at him as she rolled her hips, her nails digging into his chest. She circled her hips, making him slide even further inside her. She wanted something else, she needed something more. She placed her hands above his head and bent forward, bringing her chest closer to his mouth. He knew exactly what she wanted, she did not have to say anything as his mouth moved over her nipple, one of his hands rolling the other nipple between his fingers. His mouth was working at the same speed her hips were, the faster she moved against him, the faster he would suckle her. Deirys could feel herself getting close, that was one of the things about being pregnant. She was always sensitive and it only took for her to see her husband and her body would grow ready for him. She rode him faster, her tights shaking as her clit rubbed against his abs on every down stroke. His mouth switched to the other breast, sucking with long, hard pulls, rubbing his tongue over her nipple. She was at the edge, almost there but unable to finish. Her husband knew her well because before she could ask for something to help her find her release, he bit lightly on her nipple. Deirys's cry echoed around the chambers as she came. A few seconds later she was laying on his chest, her breath loud in the room. She frowned when she realized her husband had not reached his end as she did. She was about to lift her head when Aemond's hands moved to cup her buttocks.
"Now is my turn, little treasure." Then he was moving inside of her, his cock piercing her with deep, strong pumps. Deirys's hands curled around his biceps, her nails digging into him. "Your little cunt feels so fucking good. You are so tight, hot, and wet. You drive me to insanity."
Deirys wanted to speak, to say anything, but she was not able to. She could not speak, as he drove her body almost to the edge once more. She was still attempting to get her body to obey her when Aemond flipped them over once more, throwing one of her legs over his shoulder, and leaning over her. His knees were braced on the bed and then he moved, pumping into her body hard and fast. Her cunt was over-sensitive, her mouth opening in a silent scream as his body rammed into hers, like he was trying to fuck her into the mattress. The sapphire in his eye gleamed, making him look dangerous and sensual at the same time. She knew she would bear the bruises the next morning but she did not care. Her body seized again, her hands clawing at his back, as her climax raced through her, her body shaking uncontrollably. She could feel his cock swelling, growing even larger, right before he erupted inside her. His hips ground into her as his seed filled her, moaning against her chest. Aemond let go of her leg, dropping into the bed as he fell to the side. Both their breathings echoing in the room.
"I am so happy our children are not right next door any longer. We would have a lot of explaining to do."
"Why do you think I moved them farther down?" He laughed, kissing the side of her head and running a hand over the small swell of her belly. "We will have to announce it soon."
"I am aware." She sighed, throwing a leg over him and laying her head on his chest. "I just want to wait a bit longer and see how things progress with Jaehaera."
"Hmmm."
Deirys had not told anyone of her pregnancy, not even her parents. Jaehaera was with child once more and she did not want to announce it until her cousin was a bit farther along. She could just pray things would go well this time.