Chapter 6

Alyssa and Aemma talk. Then is Aemma and Jaehaerys wedding day, Baelon makes his move, but Alyssa does not fall into it completely. Alyssa meets her new lady in waiting. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                         Alyssa Targaryen (16 years old

                                                         Alyssa Targaryen (16 years old.)

                                                                          Aemma Targaryen (18 years old

                                                                          Aemma Targaryen (18 years old.)

"How are the preparations for the wedding?" Aemma's smile made Alyssa smile also. "You will be getting married tomorrow and I have barely seen Jaehaerys."

"He has been busy." Aemma and her continued walking down the hall, their kingsguard following at an appropriate distance. "Mama and papa gave us the Stepstones, we will set up our home there. Mama sent several builders, attendants, and maids to fix and clean the castle there. She will also give us a small part of her naval fleet until we can build our own."

"That sounds great." Her sister looked truly happy, it almost looked like she was glowing. "I am only sad that you will be leaving us."

"Not for a long while. The castle at the Stepstones needs a lot of work before we can live there. It will be at least four years before we can leave."

"Well, I will enjoy you as much as I can while you are here," Alyssa smirked. "Well as much as your husband allows me, that is."

"He is very happy about the wedding."

"I am sure he is. There is also the fact that he must be impatient for the wedding night."

"He is very excited about it." Aemma looked around them, then continued speaking in a lower voice. "Is not like it will be the first time."

"What?" Alyssa looked at her sister with wide eyes, while Aemma shushed her. Alyssa looked behind them to make sure the Kingsguards were not listening to them, then lowered her voice. "You and Jaehaerys?"

"Yes, I do not see the point in waiting." Aemma shrugged, while Alyssa looked at her, still in shock. "He will be my husband, I did not want to wait to be with him."