Chapter 13

Jesmyn goes for a little walk and gets in a bit of trouble, Aenys helps her. Things happen. Second part Deirys and Aemond talk for a bit, and is pretty much just smut. Sorry ☺️🙈 😳. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                              Jesmyn Lannister (15 years old

                                                              Jesmyn Lannister (15 years old.)

                                                                            Aenys Targaryen (18 years old

                                                                            Aenys Targaryen (18 years old.)

Jesmyn was happy she had agreed to come to Kings Landing, while she loved the rock she did not miss her mother's obsessive and overprotective behavior. Her mother was extremely controlling and was sure she knew what was best. Her mother hated Tarla and believed Jesmyn should not be associated with her. She would go into a fury if someone referred to Tarla as a Lannister. To her mother, Jesmyn was her father's only child, legitimate or otherwise. She did not like the way her mother talked about her sister, it was not like Tarla was a danger to Jesmyn, because of her status as a bastard she was unable to inherit. But thanks to Alyssa she was able to see her sister more often and without having to hide. Alyssa had also helped her sister get a job, and Tarla was doing much better now, even the children were benefiting from the princess and the queen's generosity.
Jesmyn walked down the road, smiling at people who walked past her. Since Alyssa was not in Westeros at the moment, Jesmyn did not have a lot to do. She would sometimes assist the queen or one of the other princesses, but it was not too often, they all had their own ladies in waiting. So Jesmyn had asked the queen if she could go to the city and the queen had agreed. She took one of the guards and had gone to see her sister, her niece, and her nephew. She had not been able to spend a lot of time with Tarla since she was busy with work and her nephew was busy learning his numbers and letters. Jesmyn had spent a few hours with her niece, who was one of the most adorable babes she had ever seen.
It was already getting late and she knew she had to return to the castle, but she was enjoying her bit of freedom. Jesmyn had decided to walk down the market road. She enjoyed watching the people walk around. Her guard was a few feet behind her, giving her the illusion of being on her own. Jesmyn walked past a group of approximately ten people and turned into the alleyway nearby. She would make her way back to the Red Keep, she could not postpone it any longer. She was almost in the middle of the alley when there was a grunt behind her and the sound of a thud. Before she could turn around a man walked into the alley from the direction she was heading towards. Jesmyn turned around, her eyes widening when she saw her guard on the ground and another man standing over him.
"Aren't you a pretty one?" The man stepped over her guard, giving her a nasty smile that revealed his yellow teeth. "I do not see many ladies like you walking around here."
"She even smells sweet." Jesmyn yelped when the other man grabbed her from behind and pressed a knife to her throat. "What do you say we get better acquainted?"
She opened her mouth to scream, but a dirty hand slapped over it, silencing her. The man in front of her ran a finger over her shoulder and down her arm, making her shudder in revulsion and her stomach turned. She did not like the look in their eyes. The man behind her was sniffing her hair.
"Before we begin with the fun part we need some information." The man's hold tightened, making her whimper. "We want to know where Princess Alyssa and Prince Baelon are."
"I do not know." Jesmyn cried out when the man twisted her arm behind her back and slammed her against the brick wall. "I do not know, all they said was that the princess would be away for a few days. They did not say anything about the prince. I swear."
"You have to know something." The man pressed her harder against the wall, cutting part of her sleeve. "You are the princess's lady."
"That only means that I help her get dressed and run errands." Jesmyn clenched her teeth when one of the men yanked her hair. "We are not friends, we do not tell each other things."
"Well, then maybe we should play for a bit." The sleeve of her dress was ripped even more and one of the men laughed. "Let us see if you remember anything after we are done with you."
"Now, that is not the way to treat a lady." Jesmyn could not help the sigh of relief that left her when she heard Aenys's voice. The man pulled her off the wall pressing her back against his front and pressing the blade against her throat once more. Aenys's look was not friendly. "Now, we do not want to hurt the lady, your deaths will be more painful if she is injured."
"What are you going to do?" The man holding her was shaking, but his hold was tighter than before. "Kill him."
The man that had been standing beside them ran to Aenys, sword at the ready. Aenys moved out of the way before he could make contact, kicking him in the back and making him fall forward, the sword falling out of his hand and landing a few feet away. The man attempted to lounge for the sword, but Aenys was there and slit his throat before contact could be made. Aenys then turned towards them, his eyes hard.
"Let her go." The man's hold tightened when Aenys took a step toward them. "I will kill you slowly if you harm a hair on her head."
"You will do nothing." The man pointed the blade towards Aenys. "You take a..."
Jesmyn knew that Aenys would not be able to save her unless she helped him. She had seen Princess Deirys, Aemma, and Alyssa train sometimes and prayed it would work. She threw her head back as hard as she was able while pushing away the hand holding the knife. She heard the man scream but did not look at him as she got out of his hold and pressed herself against the farther wall. The man's eyes widened, but he was not able to do anything. Aenys was in front of him, sword drawn. The man's head rolled as Aenys separated it from his body with one stroke of his sword. Jesmyn pressed a hand against her mouth to stop herself from screaming and felt her stomach turn. She slid down the wall closing her eyes, she had never seen anything like this before. She did not feel bad for the men, she was aware they planned to do unspeakable things to her, but it was still shocking.
"Jesmyn, I need you to open your eyes." She took a deep breath to calm her head before obeying his command. Aenys was kneeling in front of her and she could see four other knights walking about. "Are you able to stand?"
"Yes." She cleared her throat and took the hand he offered her. Once she was standing he looked her over quickly and she knew he was looking for injuries. "I am alright. They were not able to do much before you arrived. I will just have a few bruises."
"You should not have any bruises." Her eyes widened when he snapped at her, but he just took a step back and shook his head. "Let us go."
Aenys placed a hand on her lower back, then gently guided her towards the end of the alley. He helped her into the wheelhouse waiting for them, and she realized that is what he had been yelling about. He followed her inside and the doors slammed shut after them. Aenys waited until the wheelhouse was moving before looking at her.
"What were you thinking?" Jesmyn's frowned at how angry he sounded. "Do you have any idea what could have happened had I not arrived? They were going to rape you and possibly kill you afterward. Why were you walking around the city with only one guard?"
"Your mother gave me permission to walk around the city. She said to take a guard, so I did." She attempted to fix her sleeve, but there was no use. "I did not believe anyone would attack me, it is not like I am a member of the royal family."
"No, but you are the lady of a great house. You should be more careful." He removed his cloak, extending to her. "Here, so you can cover up."
"Thank you." He still appeared to be in a bad mood. "Thank you for saving my life."
"You are welcome." He ran a hand over his face. "You are lucky I saw you as you walked into the alley and that I recognized you. At first, I believed I was seeing things."
"Do you see things often?" He gave her an amused smile which she returned. "Those men asked about your sister and your brother."
"What?"
"They wanted to know where Alyssa and Prince Baelon are." Aenys frowned at her but did not seem to know what to say. "Do not worry, I did not tell them anything. I just said I did not know."
"Do you know?"
"Yes, but I was not going to tell them." Jesmyn shrugged. "Your sister trusted me and I was not going to betray her trust."
"Thank you. We will need to find out who is after them."
"Are you going to tell your mother?"
"No." The wheelhouse came to a halt and the door opened. Aenys stepped outside before helping her. He then took her hand and started guiding her towards the tower of the hand. "We will tell Deirys."
Since Deirys was the hand of the queen, she helped her mother run the kingdom. Jesmyn had heard stories about the heir to the iron throne since she had been born. According to some people, she was blessed by the gods and fire did not burn her. Her aunt Ellyn had told her once that the princess had claimed Vermithor when she was only one name day old. She had also told her that the princess sometimes knew things before they happened. Everyone knew that Princess Deirys was special. They arrived at one of the main chambers in the tower of the hand and Ser Erryk bowed to the prince before opening the doors. Princess Deirys was sitting behind a large desk, wearing a beautiful blue gown, she appeared to be reading a document but stopped and looked up when they walked in.
"Brother." The princess smiled at her brother, before smiling at Jesmyn. "Lady Jesmyn is a pleasure to see you both."
"Sister." Aenys voice was gentler. "Are we interrupting?"
"It is a welcome interruption." The princess stood up and walked around the desk. "I have been ready documents all day and the words were starting to blur together. I should stop for today, it will be time for supper soon."
"We bring you some news." Aenys pushed Jesmyn a bit forward. "Lady Jesmyn was walking around the city today when she was attacked by two men in an alleyway."
"Gods." The princess's eyes widened and she stepped closer to Jesmyn, looking her over. "Were you hurt, do you need me to call a healer?"
"No, your grace." Jesmyn gave her a reassuring smile. "Prince Aenys saved me before I could be badly injured."
"I believed they were trying to steal from her, which is why I killed them." Aenys's look was apologetic. "It was not until a few minutes later that Lady Jesmyn informed me that they had been trying to get information from her."
"What kind of information?" The princess's look was questioning.
"They knew I was Princess Alyssa's lady-in-waiting. They asked me about hers and Prince Baelon's whereabouts." The princess's look was concerned, but Jesmyn shook her head. "Do not fret, your grace. I did not tell them anything, I just told them I did not know."
"Have you ever seen these men before?" The princess sat down.
"No, your grace." Jesmyn thought back to the two men, but there was nothing distinctive about them, then her eyes widened. "Their accent was not like the ones I hear in the city. They sounded more like someone from the Reach."
"The Reach?" The princess's eyes narrowed and she looked a bit upset. "Thank you lady Jesmyn. I will take care of it."
"Of course, your grace." She bowed to the princess taking a step back.
"Brother." The princess's smile was back as she looked at Aenys. "Please, escort the lady to her chambers and make sure a healer examines her. We need to make sure she has not been seriously injured. I will see you at supper."
Aenys did not say anything, just kissed his sister's cheek and then turned around, heading to the doors and leaving Jesmyn to follow. He escorted her to her chambers and she was surprised when he walked in after her. She frowned when he closed the door.
"From now on you will not leave the castle without at least two guards accompanying you."
"That is ridiculous."
"It is not." He moved closer to her and she backed away from him until her back hit her bedpost, stopping her, but not him. Aenys stopped a few inches from her, placing a finger under her chin and making her look at him. "You will do as I say or I will lock you in your chambers."
"You cannot do that."
"I cannot?" Aenys lowered his head until their faces were just a breath apart, making her swallow. Her eyes went down to his lips before looking into his eyes once more. One of his large hands caressed the side of her face, his smile was amused. "Are you sure?"
He moved his thumb until he was caressing the outlines of her lips and her breathing sped up. Jesmyn was not sure what he was doing, she had never been allowed close to any man that was not related to her. Her mother had been terrified she would be compromised and forced to marry, so Jesmyn had never been caressed like this, much less kissed. His thumb parted her lips and her tongue snuck out before she could stop herself, licking the tip of his fingers. Aenys sucked in a breath, his pupils dilating and his breathing became faster. His other hand went to her hair and before she could react he ran his tongue over her lips. Jesmyn's eyes closed without her consent and then his mouth was on hers, their bodies pressing together. Aenys ran his tongue over her lips once more, until she realized what he wanted and opened her mouth. His tongue licked into her mouth, rubbing against her tongue and she could not help the shocked gasp that left her. Both of his hands were on her face, controlling the kiss, which was good because she had no idea what was happening, but her body was reacting to it. His tongue licked the inside of her mouth, his lips moving against hers. Her body felt hot and heavy like there was something she should know or do. She moved her tongue against his and his grip became tighter before he yanked himself away from her. His breathing was as fast as hers.
"Two guards."
That was the last thing he said before turning around and walking out of her chambers. Jesmyn just stood there for a moment, not sure what she was supposed to do, and attempted to calm down her breathing. She needed to stay as far away from Aenys as possible.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************