Lucille: What's your plan my king.

(Y/N): (Y/N) is fine, but anyways. I want you Lucille, Rose, Kara and Kusara to take on their close range forces. I doubt Issei will enter the fight at first, but if he does he's the person we need taken out. Asia is her healer, but considering how she is. Please try to hurt her as little as possible. Only other 2 worth mentioning are Akeno and Rias, they hit hard but they're weak at close range. The rest of you stay at range for now and pick your fights wisely, i'll leave the rest of the battle plan to you. Irene  and Jade though, I want you here with me.

Irene steps forward, a small blush showing underneath her scarf and hoodie. It is truly a mystery how this girl doesn't die of heat exhaustion.

Irene: Yes my king.

Jade: Of course.

You hear a noise as the rating game has begun, instantly your peerage starts flanking out in different directions. Rose, Kara, Lucille and Kusara head straight towards the Research Club. They had made their way out and into the woods nearby the host club when Rias made her first move.

Lucille: Stop!

Instantly the group got into fighting positions, standing on guard looking at the scene around them, a few figures make their way into the clearing.

Kiba: Greetings, friends.

Three figures stood in the clearing. Kiba, a blue haired girl and Akeno.

Lucille: Kusara and Rose, keep on moving. I'll take care of this scum.

Kusara: Are you sure? we can outnum-

Kara: Don't worry, I'll treat them how they treated our beloved king.

Xenovia: (Y/N)? Rias told me all about him, how nasty he was to everyone.

Lucille: Nasty?? He is the nicest king we could ask for, he's amazing! I owe him my life.

Kara: Someone has a crush~

Kara leaned over and tapped her with her elbow, giving her a knowing smirk. During all this you can see the smirk of uncomfortable face of Akeno and the angry look on Kiba's face.

Kiba: Let's... just get to it.

Kiba's sacred gear activates, a blue hue surrounds the blame and a beautiful gem sits in the hilt.

Lucille: Sounds good to me

In seconds Lucille is in front of Kiba, Remorse appearing in her hands. Downward she swings, slicing right through the beautiful blade. She slashes again, but kiba's uses the hilt of the sword as a decoy, letting that get chopped in half as well. Kiba jumps back a bit, as two more swords appear.

Kiba: That's a pretty sword.

Lucille goes from serious to happy to in seconds, loving the chance to gush about his sword.

Lucille: Isn't it!! I love my sword.

Kiba stands out of guard and gets a little confused

Kiba: This isn't how a fight should go

Lucille: My apologies, back to business

Instantly they're back to fighting positions, an aura of respect surrounding the two now as well.

Kara: While she deals with that, I shall deal with you.

Kara turns to the blue haired girl and Akeno

Akeno: Oh, you think you can take on both of us now. I hope you'll enjoy this just as much as I do

She raises her hands as lightning bounces between her hands, she begins to fly up as she prepares to fight. Meanwhile Durandal is drawn, a sword of pure destruction.

Kara: You think that sword intimidates me?

Limbo is drawn to Kara's hand

Kara: Let's begin

Kara bows to Xenovia then instantly appears behind her, slashing at her from behind. This catches Xenovia off guard and Kara manages to draw blood before she is forced backwards by Akeno's lightning.

Kara: What a pitiful warrior

Xenovia: You haven't won y-

Immediately Xenovia falls to her knees, durandal falling to the floor as a huge scene of exhaustion hits her. Immediately she is out as she falls to the ground.

Kara: That's 1 down.

Akeno: NO!

Akeno blasts lightning at Kara but she simply dodges and appears over Xenovia, shoving her sword down and eliminating Xenovia from the game.

Gremory Knight, ELIMINATED!

Akeno: How. Dare. You.

Her rage is obvious as the lightning spikes in her hands, the power growing more and more.

Lucille: She looks stronger than them.

Lucille runs over as her battle with Kiba is concluded, a few broken swords are on the the ground as he is removed from the game. Lucille looks like she didn't even fight yet.

Gremory Knight, ELIMINATED

Akeno: You'll pay for this!!

A red circle appears next to Akeno as her lightning kept spiking

Akeno: Fine.

She blasts the lightning at the pair as a huge cloud of dust comes from the blast. When the dust cleared it becomes apparent she used it to retreat.

Kara: Should we go get her?

Lucille: Leave her, she won't matter either way. Let's go see how everyone else is fairing.

Kara: Think anyone is struggling?

Lucille: Probably not.

▬ι══════ﺤ