Part two : Blackthron

Ace

Seeing her blood, a different notion came into me. This isn't supposed to happen. There's something in her blood, that color gave a different ambiance. Then I met her eyes she was looking infuriated rather than sad. She was like a dark petal wrapped in innocence. But who cares I have important work in lieu of perceiving her?

I pulled her hoodie towards me observing her cut it wasn't too deep still blood dripped like laceration. Taking her hand, I took her to the nurse room. Her eyes became soft something flushed in those, without focusing much I left from there to calm my mind. I can't let the beast come out in this mere accident.

Riding on my bike I went to see my father, a dictator. He may be my father in front of the world but for me he is just a murderer, a persecutor. To our people he is considered as a God like figure. Only I knew his true self. But I can't do anything, nothing is in my hand. I am disguising my hate for him only for keeping my mother safe. He has her life, sensation in his hands. Keeping a spell on her made me weak in front of him. It's been ages since I saw my mother, and I felt her warm love. Still I'm wondering for her, to find her. For this here I am satisfying my father being an obedient son that he always wanted me to be. Listening to every word like a dog.

"Did you find any trace of her?"

"How can I, I already told you she is dead. You killed them with your hands."

"My son, if she was dead this stone wouldn't have shined throughout these years."

He said pointing towards a ritual circle carved on a stone. My father is a vampire lord. Sitting on his throne like he owns the world, he tortured and ruined numerous normal people, witches, even phoenixes life.

I was standing in front of his unilluminated big throne that I always loathed. This is the hall of empire,

"Father maybe that witch lied to u. You witnessed everything that day. They didn't have any daughter only a son. And you also  killed the last phoenix."

"I don't want to hear anything from you. I gave you one task and you have to fulfill it; no further questions. Otherwise, you know the consequences."

Bowing my head, I left the devilish site. This is a big mansion only high profile and clan like us were permitted to enter. My mother is kept into one of these corridors. The last time I saw her was 5 years ago, and I'm still searching for her. I am highly prohibited from entering these corridors.

Giving one last glance I rode away from there to search what that geezer has ordered me to do ..

Heila

Walking on the highway like a corpse, I felt a mixed feeling with sad rage all of a sudden, it was new to me. There were no cars, no people, just me with my loneliness. This isolation makes me feel happy and free, no one to judge. The breeze was gentle not too cold or warm.

She took off her hoodie, was only wearing her top and sweat pants. She let her hair down; hair like silk, darker than night. Anyone could get jealous seeing her silky hair, they were like goddesses. Breeze passed her gently feeling her cheeks, like a mother holding her daughter's face.

It is appropriate to say, in this world only nature is her family.

I entered the house, there was pin drop silence. There was none to scold me nor beat me to do work. I realized they went to the pub. For some money like Mammon, the god of greed. This wasn't something new. Uncle doesn't stay much in the house but when he does, it's a new headache to add. Sighing I went to my room. It was more like a basement.

It had nothing, in the middle of the room there was a hard mattress with a so-called pillow. In the corner my study table was arranged with my books. A small mirror on the wall and an over drawer to keep my clothes. Leaving my bag on the mattress I went to see my little wealth, my treasure. Pushing out a box from the corner of my table, a hidden place of course, I opened it.