Intro

Hello lovers, haters, bitches, rude people, kind people, happy people, mean people! Everybody is welcome!!!

**Drumroll pleaseeeee**

Welcome to Davina's story!

Um there's not much to say really. There will be trigger warnings, but I'm not really sure what they are yet so I will include them in each chapter but you can expect...

Themes of
•death
•suicide
•violence
•blood
•abuse

I'm not sure what else you may want to expect but that's the main themes that I am picturing in my head right now.

As for the characters wellllll let's just say they are not good people. If you read the description you might already have an idea of what I mean.

Each and every character is flawed. They will lie, cheat, steal, manipulate whatever necessary to achieve their goals. You will hate them, you will love them, you will pity them, you will wish you could hug them. Just remember that people change, they grow, and they learn.

That's really all I have to say at the moment. I'll add more as the story progresses if needed.

Enjoy the story. Don't judge too harshly and definitely don't be rude in the comments if you don't like something. I always appreciate grammar corrections in the comments!

Ehhhhhh that's it.

Read on bitches!