CHAPTER FOUR!.

So Zac sussesfuly got Fatima out of the room she was in. & as they are walking out the door Zac sees Cody so he went to go talk to Cody to distract him. So as Cody is distracted Fatima find the exit and goes out the door and wait for Zac.

Plot twist- (So this was the planned the whole time. Fatima and Zac were actually dating and they've been dating for like a couple of year now, and they whole plan was to get Cody up in that room by himself so they can use him, because his mother is a president of a very big company that's very popular. ((& you might ask why would they kidnap Fatima? because Fatima dad is also a very rich Mafia boss and if Fatima and Zac can sussesfuly reverse it on Cody they can combined the business with Fatima's father and then they will be unstoppable.)) But they plan was to have Cody mother sign over her whole company to Fatima dad. But Cody wants Fatima dad to sign over his drug dealing (etc but you get the point of a mafia boss) to Cody's mother So that's basically what Cody wants but Zac wants the best for Fatima and her father. And they was planning on splitting it 50/50 but Zac is already splitting in 50/50 with Cody.

So after Cody gave Zac his share it was time for Fatima and Zac to lock Cody up and manipulate Cody mom into sign in the contract (but Zac is the only one manipulating Cody's mom because Fatima is supposed to be "locked up"). 

So Fatima's sneaks out of the door and looks for the exit and once she found the exit it was time for Zac to get Cory up in the room.

Zac- (Sees Cody and trys to distracts him) Aye wassup bro.
Cody- Wassup did you tell her yet?
Zac- Yeah so what the plan now?.
Cody- Ion know but let me go check up on her
Zac- Alr imma come with you.

They had walked to the room & Zac super punched him, & Cody went out cold & Zac tied him up and then locked the door and went to go get Fatima.

Fatima- did you get him in the room yet?
Zac- Yeah I had knock him out!.
Fatima- (laughs) boy you do the most.

Then they when home and had a lot of sex for there sussesfuly heist. ( But it wasn't done yet).

TO BE CONTINUED
(WAS THE PLOT TWIST SHOCKING OR IT WASN'T SURPRISING? LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK IN THE COMMENTS AND GO SUPPORT MY NEW BOOK TEENAGE LOVE)!.