CHAPTER TWO!

Fatima- Mafia boss daughter??
Kidnapper- Yea.
Fatima- I haven't talked to my dad in a while so what does that have to do with me?
Kidnapper- Well apparently your dad can help us get our gang out the hood.
Other kidnapper- A Zac we gotta go!.
Fatima- So yo names is Zac?
Zac- Yea! I gotta go.

So Fatima was just sitting in the room
Bored she was waiting on Zac to come back but he didn't until the nexted day.

(THE NEXTED DAY)
Zac comes and the room and sees the Fatima was sleep so as he was sitting there she a had turned over and see Zac was there ( she was a little scared) but she wasn't scared nomore once she noticed who it was.

Zac-You finally awake. How you sleep?
Fatima-I slept alr but I really wanna go home to my bed.
Zac- Yeah I understand that.
Fatima- When can I go home and you did didn't explain to me what it go to do with me?.
Zac- My home boys didn't tell me that yet but I'll let you know once I find out.
Fatima- Okay. Can I get some to eat I haven't ate anything.
Zac- Yeah fs.

Fatima in mind- (he so fine I love when he comfort me) So Zac leaves to go get Fatima some food.

(15 MINS GO BY)

Zac opens the door and hands Fatima some African food.

Fatima- How did you know?. (Shocked)
Zac- How did I know what? (Confused)
Fatima- That African food was my favorite

They ate, they laughed, talked, & got to know more about each other and they both was feeling each other, Zac had to go because his home boys was calling him but he hated to leave her but he had to.

Fatima- ill see you later.
Zac- Alr we will talk more once I handle this.

TO BE CONTINUED.
WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN NEXTED?