Ch.10

Chan and Minho watched with sharp eyes as Yeosang handed Jisung a bouquet of daisies. Upon receiving the flower, the young person smiled brightly. It appears that Yeosang completed his homework before meeting Jisung. The man is aware of Jisung's favorite flower and they are now standing in front of a restaurant that is often Jisung's preference.  Yeosang also booked the entire restaurant for this dinner date.

"Your bodyguard looked like they wanted to kill me," Yeosang complained as soon as they sat down. Jisung just smiled before glancing at his bodyguards who were at the entrance (inside) of the restaurant. Chan and Minho always react like that every time he meets his potential husband.

"They like you," continued Yeosang who started signaling to the waitress to take their order. Actually, this restaurant belongs to Yeosang's family, so because of that, he has no problem booking the whole restaurant.

"I know.."Jisung admitted. Since his parents told him that the other two liked him romantically, he started paying attention to them. After observing, Jisung realized that their treatment of him was not like the bonds of brotherhood.

"And they must not know that this dinner has nothing to do with your harem."

This time, the younger person laughed softly. Yes, this dinner has nothing to do with his harem. Their meeting is meant to make it easier for them to converse without any interruptions. The daisy flower was not a result of Yeosang's 'homework', but rather a coincidence.  He saw that the flower was beautiful, so he bought it. As simple as that.

"Right now, anyone who has a date with me is considered to be my husband. I can't wait to finish this social season."

"Your family background is what makes you get attention from various parties."

The conversation ends when their order arrives. After thanking the waitress, Yeosang began to talk about the real purpose of this dinner date.

"I haven't been able to contact Yunho for almost a week. At a party at Q's home, that was the last time I saw him. I understand that you're not close to him, but I was wondering if he's met Eric or not?"

Yeosang's meeting with Jisung is actually for this purpose. He wants to track down Yunho. He is aware that Jisung's network is larger than his own.

"After you contacted me today and informed me about the reason for this dinner date, I already contacted Eric. Eric claims to have not seen Yunho-hyung in a while."

"I'm afraid he'll go back to his previous job.."Yeosang complained.

"His previous job?"Jisung frowned.

"He was assassinated before."

"WHAT?!"

Chan and Minho rush to their tables when they hear Jisung's scream.  Yeosang rolled his eyes when Chan pointed the gun right at his head.

"Eh, hyung! Calm down!" Jisung stood up and approached his bodyguard. His bodyguard's actions made him start to worry.

"What happened?"Minho asked while watching Yeosang's movements. From the outset, he disliked this man. When he heard his boss's screams, his heart nearly stopped.

"Nothing happened. I was just surprised about something," explained Jisung and asked Chan to put away his gun.

"Hyung.."pleaded Jisung making Chan sigh.

"You're lucky that I love you."

*****

"Sungie~"

Jisung listened carefully to the freckled boy's voice and cooed. When Felix brings fresh brownies for Jisung, Hyunjin and Seungmin express their displeasure.  Meanwhile, Chan and Minho rolled their eyes when Felix boldly glared at them.

"Yes, Lixie?"

"I made another brownie for you," Felix said with excitement. 

Jisung had a smile on his face when he saw Felix's eyes glowing. He admits that he really likes Felix's brownies. In fact, Felix made a cheesecake for him. Because of that, he makes sure that there is always enough baking ingredients. He wishes for Felix to be able to prepare all the desserts he enjoys.

"Just for him?" Hyunjin asked before sitting next to Jisung. He needs to take action first. Felix, who remained standing in front of Jisung, glared deathly at the taller. Hyunjin replied with a cocky smirk.

"Yes, just for him!" replied Felix, firmly.

Hyunjin snickered at Felix, but it wasn't long before he received a pinch from Jisung.

"This is just for you. Don't share with them, especially with this skyscraper!" Felix added. 

Chan and Minho chuckled at Felix's statement. 

At the same time, Seungmin made an effort to forget his intention to strangle Felix's neck. Felix's attempt to ask Jisung for attention was noticed by him. This is not a good sign. So he needs to play safely. It's not possible for him to demonstrate his shortcomings to Jisung, who can give Felix an advantage.

"Hey!"protested Hyunjin.

Jisung sighed before thanking the brownies boy. When Felix returned to the kitchen, Hyunjin tried to reach for the brownies, but his hand was brushed away by Jisung.

"This is for me.."said Jisung before getting up and leaving those who were there.  He proceeded to follow Felix to the kitchen.

"I don't like him,"Chan admitted making Seungmin turn to him.

"Me too,"replied Hyunjin, who was still not satisfied when he was left by Jisung.

Hyunjin can feel that Jisung has a soft spot for Felix, and he hates it.

[tbc]

*****

❤️,
Kay.