Ch.7

"What brought you back, Hyunjin?"

"Hey, I'm still older than you."Hyunjin glared at the younger. 

Jeongin reacted by rolling his eyes. He leaned on the glass railing on the balcony while gazing at the other people who were chatting. Hyunjin and him were the only ones on the balcony. He also purposely shut the sliding door. He wouldn't let Jisung hear what they was talking about.

"Why brought you back, Hyunjin-hyung?" Jeongin emphasized the word 'hyung'.

"Much better,"Hyunjin grinned.

"My answer?"

Hyunjin sighed. He didn't like Jeongin, but he couldn't deceive the younger one. He is certain that Jeongin has the answer.

"I missed him.."Hyunjin admitted.

"That's the consequence of leaving him."

"I know. But we always keep in touch okay? My job is the reason why I have to stay in Japan. But don't worry, I've made the decision to continue my career here. I can't be away from him. He's my everything."

Jeongin could clearly hear the honesty in the elder's voice. There was no denying the importance of Jisung to Hyunjin. There was once a rumor that Hyunjin was leaving South Korea to pursue his career in Japan. 

Although Hyunjin is a model, he was not well-known in South Korea at the start. When he received an offer from Japan's largest agency, he never missed the opportunity. He knows he has to leave Jisung. But it's better for him to leave for a while for his better life than for him to be in the same place that is far different from Jisung's life.

"I come from no wealthy family, Jeongin. To become a successful man, I need to do something. I want Jisung to be proud of me. Even if I'm not as rich as he is, I don't have any financial problems anymore. You know what, Jisung offered to help me get a contract here, but I know the agency definitely can't refuse a request from the Han's heir. I want the agency offered to me. That's mean they noticed my talent. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Jisung wants to help me, but.."

Han's family's influence cannot be matched. As a result, it is not impossible for some people to be afraid to turn down their request. Hyunjin doesn't want to rely on Jisung's family as well. He aims to prove that he can succeed through his own efforts.

"I get your point and you're so lucky because Jisung-hyung never hated you."

"Because he loves me."Hyunjin intentionally teases Jeongin in spite of the fact that he feels guilty when Jisung never hates him.

Of course, Jisung is unhappy, but not for a long time. After being explained, the younger one will comprehend all situations.

"He loves me too, okay?"Jeongin crossed his arms. Hyunjin chuckled before ruffling the younger hair.

"And he's starting to like Felix," continued Jeongin before pushing the older man's hand away. Jisung is the only person he likes to touch his hair.

"I don't care as long as he loves me more."

"Did your name appear on the list as his future husband?"Jeongin asked curiously.

Although Jisung may have a list of potential future husbands, he knows that Mr.Han must have his favorites.

"Of course, his parents still favor me, though."Hyunjin said proudly. The taller has this advantage, which no one else has.

'Lucky bastard..' Thought Jeongin.

Jeongin saw Jisung push the sliding door before he could reply.

"Innie, your phone keeps ringing.."Jisung told the youngest.

"Oh shit!"Jeongin kept running inside. He didn't inform his mother about the sleepover.

"Wow, that's so fast." Jisung chuckled at the maknae's behavior before approaching Hyunjin who was leaning on the glass railing. 

Tonight was cold enough, making Jisung tremble. Hyunjin placed the younger in his arms.

"I missed you.."Jisung admitted, and wrapped the taller's waist. Hyunjin cupped his cheeks, making him look up. They eyes locked. Jisung could not help but notice a smile on Hyunjin's lips.

"I missed you too, baby.."

"Please do not leave me again. Don't go back to Japan,"Jisung begged, who was not aware of Hyunjin's plans.

"If I stay, what do I get in return?"asked Hyunjin before gently kissing the tip of his nose. Jisung beamed. He loves the way Hyunjin treated him. Their skinship was something he craved deeply.

"I don't know, but you can tell me what you want."

"You."

"I thought I was already yours."Jisung's pout makes Hyunjin want to kiss the youngest's lips.

Even though he can easily kiss Jisung's cheeks and nose, the lips are still off-limits. He won't kiss those lips unless Jisung is his official boyfriend. That's the promise he made.

Honestly, they are unsure of how to categorize their relationship. Jisung and Hyunjin never said they were best friends although that's what everyone thinks about them. They love each other's presence and sometimes they flirt that is full of skinships.

Someone once claimed that they were actually friends with benefits. Jisung doesn't care about those rumors because he is already immune to rumors and gossips. However, not for Hyunjin. He never liked to hear false things, especially about Jisung. They are allowed to talk about him, but not Jisung.

"So, you're mine?"Hyunjin raised his eyebrows with smirks. Jisung lightly hit his chest with a giggle.

"Hmm. If you stay, I'm yours.."

"I'll stay."

"Really?"asked Jisung with excitement.

Hyunjin nodded and was stunned when the younger kissed his cheeks.

"Thank you, Hyunie,"whispered Jisung who was still in the taller's arms.

"Everything for you, baby.."

They kept hugging without realizing that the others were giving a sharp look.  All of them wished to be Hyunjin, who could kiss and hug Jisung freely.

[tbc]

*****

❤️,
Kay.