Ch.3

"I can't stay here.."

"I insist."

Jisung has already gathered information about Felix's background. After his parents passed away four years ago, Felix had to live with his aunt and uncle. However, he is frequently abused by that family. His cousin bullied him as well. That led Jisung to make a decision like this.

"But..how about your family?"

"There's no need to worry about that. Regarding your studies, do you want to transfer to my college?"

"Seriously, Jisung?"Seungmin suddenly interrupted.

They sat in the living room with Chan, Minho, and Seungmin. After Jisung gave them the cold shoulder in college, Chan and Minho did not dare speak up. Jisung's decision to allow Felix to stay with him is not in agreement with them.

"How about my scholarship? I was able to continue studying at that college because of the scholarship."

"Don't think about that scholarship anymore. I'll sponsor you."Jisung replied easily.

"Jisung!"

Once again, Seungmin tried to interrupt Jisung's conversation with Felix. He knows Jisung can sponsor that freckled boy, but he can't forget that they just met. Maybe Felix is ​​not a good person?

Jisung gave Seungmin a stern look.  Sometimes, he needs to use his advantages as a boss. As expected, Seungmin sighed.

"I'm sorry."

*****

Changbin felt uncomfortable when Jisung booked the entire restaurant just for their dinner. Inside that fancy restaurant, there were only the two of them. Jisung's bodyguard can be found outside the restaurant. The situation left him feeling awkward.

Jisung, who was sitting in front of him, seemed to be enjoying his meals without any agitation. He used the chance to observe the younger.

He recalled Yeonjun's advise before he met Jisung. His best friend advised him to try to take the opportunity to get to know the younger. 

Yeonjun advised not to hold onto too much hatred towards someone. It's possible that the person he hates will become the one he loves the most.

"You're staring, hyung."

"I'm not your hyung!"Changbin snapped, making the younger one flinch.

"You're staring, Changbin-shii."Jisung repeated it. His gaze was fixed on the older face. Changbin rolled his eyes.

"If you have finished it.."

"I'm finished, you're free to go. Thanks for coming, Changbin-shii,"Jisung cut out the older person's words and stood up. He gave him a small bow as well.

Jisung let out a sigh as Changbin left the restaurant. He knows that the older person is not interested in him, so he will ask Seungmin to remove Changbin's name from his list of potential partners.

Actually, he is one of Changbin's fans. He likes every song composed and written by him. He had a strong admiration for the young composer. Jisung added Changbin's name to the list because he wished to become acquainted with him. He is aware that Changbin will not want to be his husband, but they can still be friends, right?

"He looked pissed,"Chan commented to Jisung.

"He is. He doesn't like me.."Jisung pouted.

"It's okay, I like you. You know that,"Minho interjected making Jisung grin. He hurled himself at the older person. When it comes to expressing his feelings, Minho is more open than Chan.

Chan isn't bothered when he sees that scene. Since Minho is his closest friend, he can accept if he has his Jisung.

"I like you too, hyung."

"Hey, how about me?"Chan poked Jisung's chubby cheek. Jisung departed from Minho's arms and retreated into his arms.

"I like you too, Channie-hyung.."

*****

Jisung did not return to the penthouse, but he headed to his parents' house. His parents have just returned from overseas and are eager to see him. Jisung is sure that this has something to do with Felix. 

When he remembered about Felix, he starts calling the pretty boy. In order to improve their communication, he bought Felix a new phone.

"Hello.."Felix's voice made Jisung smiles.

"Hello, Lixie. What are you doing right now?"

Chan's eyes rolled as he listened to the conversation of his boss who was sitting in the back seat. The quiet environment in the car made it easy for them to hear Felix's voice on the other end of the phone.

"I'm searching for information about your college on your phone."

"That's your phone, silly.."replied Jisung with giggles. 

Chan and Minho, who were in the front, looked at each other. Minho, who is rarely jealous, begins to feel jealous towards the freckled boy. Felix easily grabs Jisung's attention.

"It's yours, not mine. I just borrowed it from you."

"No, it's yours. Full stop."

"Okay. Okay. Thank you, Jisung."

"No problem.."

Jisung suggests that he not wait for him because he will return late. He could clearly hear Felix's tone of frustration after hearing his suggestion.

"Okay, okay. I'll try to return earlier. Wait for me.."Jisung gave in and made Felix make a small 'yay!'

Jisung chuckled. He was unsure of why he couldn't wait to go home to see Felix.

"Promise?"

"Promise.."

"I'll be waiting patiently. Good night, Sungie.."

Jisung's heart fluttered with the nickname.

"Good night, Lixie.."

Jisung's lips still had a smile even after the call ended.

"He's so cute! I can't!"Jisung yelled happily, making Minho groans.

He pressed his lips together while gripping the steering wheel. Chan who was sitting next to him also shared a similar sentiment. 

At the moment, it seems like they want to remove Felix from Jisung's eyes. But they know they can't because Jisung's happiness is their happiness too.

Maybe they just need to googling how to be Felix.. 

[tbc]

*****

❤️,Kay

❤️,
Kay.