He grabbed at you next, encircling those hard hands around your wrists and yanking you from where you'd planted your feet. A shriek erupted from your chest, burning your lungs as you tried in vain to pull away from his hold. You proved to be no match for him; practically nothing compared to his strength as he began dragging you from the water spout and back into the kitchen.
Your skin scratches along the cobbled floor as your knees give way and you fall to the ground. He wasn't deterred by this and continued to drag you along through the kitchen before reaching a short set of stairs to finally yell at you.

"Get on your damn feet!!"

He will not let someone as minuscule as you pull him to your level in the mud. The impudence of his advisers trying to control him had set his nerves on fire, biting throughout his body like the poisonous sting of molten lead. Without the necessary release of pleasure, he would have to seek it through violence.

Somehow, as he looked down at you; still refusing to stand and with a look of fear on your twisted face as you thrashed along the floor; he couldn't help but feel that godly sense again. Your skin is flushed from screaming until your little lungs felt weak, your face is wet with tears as well as stray drool that escaped your open maw, and the vibrant iris of your eyes standing out from the now reddened whites.

You were so weak compared to him, so scared, and so pathetic. It made him feel like the vengeful god he was supposed to be, striking fear into the core of your very heart like he was always meant to.
The anger was able to melt from his shoulders and pool in his chest, spreading warmth instead of burning heat. He stood over you like a god as you cowered so beautifully.

When he spoke again, it was still hauntingly serious. As if he were talking to his citizens instead of a slave, for it didn't bear the kind of bite it did before.

"Get up. I won't ask again."

You sniffled to catch your breath as it wavered in your throat. You still shook, but as he stared into you with those sharp eyes, you slowly fumbled your way back to your feet, just as he demanded.

In the next instant, his large hand fisted into the back of your tunic, hiking it over your shoulders and pulling it a small length up your thighs. Not unlike a cat held up by the scruff of its neck, he used his hold on your clothes to pull you along, making you stumble behind him as he stole you away.

None dared to meet your eye nor his as he dragged you further into the palace than you've ever been allowed to see. The rough stone of the lower levels was abruptly replaced with polished marble and great painted tiles of red and blue that mixed into beautiful mosaics.
He walked ahead of you like it was nothing to drag someone like you into parts of the palace reserved only for the upper crust. You wouldn't make it as far as the emperor's own room; instead, he chose the closest chambers that were empty and tossed you through the doors so that you fell back onto your knees.

He was silent so far since he'd calmed down to a small degree, but he still had an air of aggression that emanated from just his skin. He turned towards the bed, still well made since it was cleaned this morning after its owner left to visit the Senate, which would now be defiled by the most powerful man in all of Rome.

His fingers pulled at the neck of his robes to loosen them as he addressed you without turning to look at you.

"Strip" he said, still serious and with a voice that carried heavily throughout the room. The blue and gold fabric that hid his skin was pulled to show his solid and tightly sculpted body to you. Yet, you didn't follow suit—not immediately anyway.

"You must truly be stupid if you expect me to wait another second. When I say strip, I expect you to tear the shabby cloth off your body!" He raised his voice to echo angrily off the marble walls to surround you as he finally locked his lethal gaze with your scared, wet eyes.
You silently sobbed again as you pulled at your clothes, struggling to get them off of you as they scratched your skin. A sheen of sweat broke out over your body as panic began to set in when the clothes were finally gone and you were left only in your dirty sandals before him.