1.

Yang Minhee , the youngest of the Yang family. Her family works with the government and the military. Her dad is a well known business man meanwhile her mom was an architect. She also had an older brother called Yang Jungwon. Most people say that they look nearly identical , their sharp cat like eyes are the same , their nose , lips and even their skin tone and face shape is the same. These two got along very well , unfortunately when Jungwon was around 11 and Minhee was 9 a very dangerous virus took place in Korea. Everyone was in quarantine so they won't get infected with the virus similar to rabies. When the virus was supposedly over Jungwon and Minhee started going to school again.

2015 , March 16th , Wednesday.

Jungwon and Minhee were sitting next to each other on a bench at the school gate waiting for their parents to pick them up when they suddenly heard screaming from down the street and people were running , pushing each other and attacking each other biting into the flesh of others , cars were going crazy with some of the drivers bleeding while others were just panicking.

Jungwon quickly pulled his little sister to side when he saw the tire of a car flying toward them after the car crashed not far from them. Jungwon held onto his sister who was silently crying as they ran to find a place safe from the aggressive people around them.

2018 , January 4th , Friday.

Minhee just turned 12 not long ago , she , Jungwon and her 6 friends who also escaped like them from the school when this all started were sitting at a table when some type of alarm turned on indicating that there were infected people or what the Yangs call them Zombies inside the Alliance building they were in. Jungwon quickly got up running to their parents as he was handed a gun and he took of to shoot the infected. It has been 3 years since this virus started yet again. In that time the Yang family has built an Alliance with the help of the now dead government. Minhee gasped when she saw her parents get bitten in front of her as she and her friends ran for their life but bumped into someone. It was a group of tall men who had guns. They started dragging the now scared group of friends to an abandoned part of the building where they started tying the 7 poor kids before shooting them and walking off.
Luckly none of them were injured that bad since the mens aim sucks.

2022, May 23rd , Monday.

It has been four years since the Alliance left the 7 friends alone , they were now living in the woods. They met a guy called Yuta on their way to the woods and started working with him. They now had a tree house , crops and weapons. They just arrived from a quick trip from France since they checked how its going there. Unfortunately after they came back they were separated and now Minhee was on her own.

2023 , February 2nd , Wednesday.

Five years since they were left behind but now Minhee has been surviving on her own after she got separated from her friends. She was currently watering her corps that she planted not long ago waiting for it to start growing. She was still in contact with her friends until a couple months ago she lost contact with them as she lost the special made walkie-talkie that they made about three years ago. The thing is that the six friends of hers were rich but also very smart when it came to fighting or technology , they made themselves walkie-talkies so if they go to raid a shop and get separated they would meet up, they also spread some of the gadgets they made around some nearby cities so if they old Alliance finds then they will hear everything they say so they won't be in much danger since the walkie-talkie had a secret channel on it that only the seven friends and Yuta had access to .

The next day.

Minhee was out searching for some supplies such as canned food , sanitary products and water. She was in a convenience store that was not much away from her newly built tree house in the woods. She just entered the store from its roof using a latter to get down , when she got down she stood still wanting to hear if there is any groaning or noise inside that could indicate that there are zombies . She only found one zombie that had a broken leg so all she did was throw her dagger at it making it land between the zombies eyes killing it yet again.
She wondered around to look for the canned food after she found some water and sanitary products , when she finally saw some canned pineapples she started putting them in her bag but quickly stopped when she felt someone behind her putting a knife to her throat.

"Who do you work with?" asked the person who Minhee assumed was a boy around her age from his voice.

"No one"

"Stop joking , who do you work with?" questioned the boy again but now he slightly pressed the knife to her throat making a drop of blood dripple down her neck

"Im not joking , i work with myself and myself only" Minhee said before she saw a zombie in a cashier outfit going toward the boy so she told him 

"Duck!" she said before she pulled him down throwing a dagger right into the zombies forehead before its body dropped actually dead on the floor. The boy looked at her shocked before saying

"Your coming with me"

"No im not"

"Yes , you are" said the boy as he started dragging Minhee toward a truck and making her sit in the passenger seat before he himself got in locking the door and starting the car 

"Well then at least tell me what your name is"

"Park Sunghoon"

"Nice name you got there pretty boy. Im Minhee , Yang Minhee. It was a pleasure to meet you but now unlock the door so i can get out before i do it myself"

"No , your coming with me. If you don't want to stay then you can leave afterwords now come on"

"Fine" Minhee said slightly annoyed as she started playing with her dagger while Sunghoon started the car. She was slightly shocked seeming the boy that seemed to be her age driving a car like it was nothing.