14

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 ~ 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑭𝒊𝒔𝒉

Present day,

Las Vegas

Rusty walked inside their hotel suite at the Bellagio. He walked through the main living room and looked around searching for Amanda. He was expecting to see her drinking something at the bar area of the suite or outside in the balcony, but looking around she was nowhere to be seen.

He walked through the hallway with all their hotel rooms and stopped in front of hers. The door of her room was open and he could see Amanda getting ready a few things that she was going to need for the day of the heist.

He leaned on the doorframe while looking at her with a gentle smile. He had been wanting to talk to her since he first saw her a few weeks earlier. They had the chance to do it a couple of days earlier but they had been interrupted by Linus, and he couldn't stop thinking about the fact that they were about to kiss.

He swore at himself for even trying to kiss her while still not being completely sure that he had successfully apologized to her for what he had done. Sure, she said she had forgiven him, but he didn't forgive himself and needed to be sure to give her a rightful apology.

Amanda heard a small noise and feeling a presence in the room she looked up and a small smile formed on her lips.

"Hey, I thought you were still at the factory", she said looking at Rusty.

"I decided to come home earlier, I wanted to talk to you", he told her trying to be careful with his words.

"Come in", she said a bit over a whisper. Rusty moved away from the doorframe and walked in Amanda's room, closing the door behind him.

"I thought we already talked", Amanda said as Rusty walked up to her.

"I know, but I feel like I need to properly apologize to you", he said truthfully before moving to stand right in front of as she looked up at him.

"Amanda, I just want to say I really am sorry. I know I had been drugged but I still shouldn't have treated you that way and I will never forgive myself for doing what I did. I love you, Amanda, and I always will. And I know you said it's been hard to move on from that day and I know it's been a long time, but if you're willing to, I would love to be by your side again. I love you so fucking much-" Rusty said completely opening his heart to her but got cut off. What cut him off, though, wasn't simply Amanda stopping him to talk. She instead closed the small gap between them and kissed him softly.

At first he was taken aback but when he realized what was happening a smile made its way on his lips and he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her even closer to him. Her hands went to his hair pulling softly as they deepened even further the kiss.

Eventually they had to pull apart since they were both out of breath. They leaned their foreheads against one other and kept their eyes closed.

"You talk too much", Amanda told him with a small chuckle and her eyes still closed. Rusty laughed with her as he opened his eyes and soon she did the same. They looked at each other lovingly, his blue ocean eyes boring into her green emerald ones.

"Do you really want to do it? Live the life we had always planned together?", Amanda asked him needing to be sure.

"I want to spend every day of my life with you. I want to grow old with you and wake up next to you every morning. I love you Amanda Ocean and I will do whatever it will possibly take to marry you", Rusty said meaning truthfully every single word.