Samantha Carpenter/Loomis (Scream 5 & 6)

A/N: The next six requests were requested by Gojiar_2008.

I do apologize for taking soooo long to get to your requests. I hope that you do enjoy them and thank you for your requests.

Warning: Mentioning of the word(s): Killing, slicing throats, blood and cursing.

How She Finds/Meets You- One night, while coming home from work, Samantha Carpenter (aka: Samantha Loomis) heard a baby's cry along with two people arguing. "Hey! Can't you see that that both of you are upsetting the baby?" She said as the birth parents just shoved the baby into her arms. "There. It's your problem now." They said as they left. "Well, aren't you a little cutie/handsome devil?" Samantha cooed as the baby giggled at her. "Let's get you to the hospital, so a nice doctor can check you out and make sure you have no injuries." She said as the two of you headed off to the hospital.

Once there, a nurse and doctor took the baby into the exam room, which Sam wasn't allowed into, so she waited in the waiting room, when her father, Billy Loomis appeared. "Ah, there's the apple of my eye." "Go away, Dad." "I can't Sammy. As the saying goes from The Nightmare before Christmas, we're simply meant to be, but in a father-daughter way." He said. "I'm nothing like you. You're a murderer." She said. "Oh, Sam. You may deny it now, but deep down, you're like me. A killer." He said as a nurse came to get Sam, while Billy disappeared. "Are you okay, miss?" The nurse asked. "Yes, I'm okay. How's the baby?" Sam asked as the nurse told her the results of some blood work that the doctor did.

After the nurse gave the results to Sam, she asked the nurse if it would be okay for her to adopt the baby

After the nurse gave the results to Sam, she asked the nurse if it would be okay for her to adopt the baby. "Of course, miss. I'll get the paperwork and you can sign everything at the front desk. Also, the baby is healthy to go home." She said as she left to go print out the paperwork, while Sam got some one-on-one time with the baby, not realizing that her father was watching over them. "Well, it looks like I got a mini killer to train," Billy said as he left, while Sam signed all the paperwork and got the baby, whom she named y/n ready to go back home to her apartment.

Her First Night with You at Home- When you and your new mommy arrived home, Sam's sister, Tara saw that her older sister had come home but with a baby's car seat. "Sam? Why do you have a baby's car seat with you?" She asked. "Tara, I'd like you to meet your niece/nephew, y/n. Y/n, meet your aunt Tara." Your mommy said as she got you out of the car seat and into your aunt Tara's arms. "You're not getting y/n back, sis." Your aunt Tara said, jokingly. Just then both of them realized that they didn't have any baby essentials for you. Your mommy went down to the local Walmart and grabbed some diapers, baby wipes, powder, baby shampoo, clothes, pjs, bottles, formula, and a pack-n-play and ordered a crib, changing table, and a mattress. Once she had everything, she went back home and set up everything, except the crib and changing table, for she and your aunt Tara needed to clear out a room for you. Once the pack-n-play was set up in your mommy's bedroom, she laid you down in it and went to bed as well as your aunt Tara.