¹To Survive

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

●════════◄⋆ ☁︎ ⋆►═════════●

Byakuya's question made everyone stay silent, not responding to the question. You couldn't help but look at the others. Everyone stared at one another, trying to gauge each other's thoughts.

The taste of the hostility, just by looking at them, crawled through your spine. The students are left questioning whether they did have to kill each other and whether they can trust this group of strangers.

You were a bit conflicted, confused, scared...? But your heart didn't beat fast out of fear. It was different. Why am I so calm...?! W-We...! Someone is going to betray us sooner or later!!

Even with this thought, your mind and heart, your entire body, was acting different from what you are thinking about killing someone to escape.

●════════◄⋆ ☁︎ ⋆►═════════●
Chapter 1:
Kill and Live: Daily Life
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝◀ 
●════════◄⋆ ☁︎ ⋆►═════════●

"You must kill someone to leave." The thought of it made you shiver in fear. As much as you want to leave this place, there's no way you would kill someone.

Just thinking of getting betrayed by one of them, makes you not trust them. But there was a part of you. A whole part of you, actually. That you trust them and believe in them.

The air around everyone hung heavy. It was like a compressor, pressing on your shoulders until it broke. The thick layer in the air was cut down by her words.

"What now? Just standing around glaring at each other?" Her sharp comment was directed at everyone in the room. With those words, it pulled everyone back to reality.

"R-Right... She's right... Sometimes, even if you're nervous or afraid, you just have to step forward! To forget such a simple fact... I can't forgive myself. I'm so ashamed!" Kiyotaka spoke. "Please, someone hit me! I can't forgive myself! Somebody hit me! Punish me!"

Okay, that sounds weird... You blankly stared at him before your mind was now clear as the ocean. They all talked among themselves about what happened. Everyone agreed to check on the rule on the E-Handbook.

╔—————————————————————╗
Hope's Peak Academy E-Handbook꒰ঌ⛉໒꒱

Y / N     L / N

╚—————————————————————╝

 After turning on your E-Handbook, the first thing that showed up on the screen was your name. Then, from the main menu, you select the School Regulations icon.

There are 7 rules in total. The last rule is that Monokuma can add more rules if necessary. Nighttime if from 10 p.m to 7 a.m and some areas are off-limits at night.