(Not) Normal Arc

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

●════════◄⋆ ☁︎⋆►════════●

The sky looks pretty...

A person looks up at the sky with a neutral face before continuing their walk.

People might be wondering, what's happening? to tell you the truth, nothing. Nothing is happening at all.

It was nothing but normal. Going to school, studying(even if you don't), playing games, etc. Just normal activities in a person's life.

Heck, even stealing, committing murder, getting chased by police is normal to a person yet alluring to witness.

That's the stream of life for you. It runs through the viens, day and night. It even runs through the world and dances.

The same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth in numberless blades of grass and breaks into tumultuous waves of leaves and flowers. Isn't that a familiar poem? maybe.

But hey, at least your life starts here in this world. 

A world where Despair and Hope fight. It was like evil and good. Without the evil, the good will not be there. And without good, evil will not be there, too.

Both can't survive without each other because they are destined to fight each other. No matter what you think, people say that is a fact. Which it is.

And now, your life begins in this messed-up world. "Good Morning, L/n! You don't mind if you bring this to our classroom?" Your teacher hands you books. Before you could even reply, your teacher left. "Thanks!"

Well, at least they thanked you. You sighed and went on your way. At the end of the day, it was nothing but just the usual classes.

☁︎

Hi, I'm Y/n L/n. The one who has traveled to the Tomodachi Game, Inso's Law, the Tower of God, and more. Surprised to say that I can finally use my real name again instead of Fruel or Min-jung.

But at least I got to use my name on Tomodachi World which is nice. I mean, if you have a different name, would you even reply fast enough? No. So if you're given a different name than your own, you have to get used to it. It was annoying, to say the least.

It was lunchtime, I went to the cafeteria to get my food. My favorite foods were not on the menu. Again... Sighing I only bought a box of juice and a chocolate bar. 

The room was filled with students. Looks like I have to go outside... The outdoors of the place wasn't that bad, it was nice to feel the breeze on your skin.

Someone was sitting on the bench. She's always here every lunchtime. The girl had short mauve hair to her shoulder. She was short with a fair complexion. She was holding a Nantendo Game Girl Advance. 

Yup, you guessed it. It was the one and only Chiaki Nanami before she became the Ultimate Gamer. I silently sat beside her, since I knew she wouldn't mind as long as she could play her game.