Prologue

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

●════════◄⋆ ☁︎ ⋆►═════════●

At this point on, I don't know whether I would get scouted or not. Even so, I shouldn't get my hopes up. That's nothing but false hope. If I don't get scouted, I would just take the exam for Reserve Course students.

As long as I can live a normal life before the most despair-inducing event in human history happens.

●════════◄⋆ ☁︎ ⋆►═════════●

Ever heard of a Twisted Mind? It's a very alluring, yet dangerous mindset as it reaches the depths of all emotions and thoughts. Usually, people describe it as a mental problem.

In movies, novels, or any type of story that define right and wrong to us. Explaining good and evil. And helps us on a path to right set of values. You dislike those twisted people because they are mentally unbalanced and all the bad things that come to your mind.

That is why I must set a story that will lead to true hope. To true peace. Letting my hand glide its way on the paper as each paragraph is made.

A journal that will always remind me that this world is like a Yin and Yang. Hope and Despair, fighting and reviving till the end. I may have a bit of a twisted mind from going from world to world but...

...that's just how I was forged to be.

☁︎

"Watcha writing again, Y/n?" You look up, meeting those light blue eyes. She grabbed the journal off your lap and read the letters that you wrote on plain paper.

"What the hell is this?! Some sort of ritual?" She scrunched her nose in confusion as another female came and reads it over her shoulder and agrees. "It does." Mukuro Ikusaba.

You nervously laughed and got up from the floor as Junko Enoshima handed back your journal. "Get your butt over there! Quit lazing!" She hands you a large wrench as you put your journal back in your satchel. "Right, right! Sorry!" You jogged over to a wall and helped some of your friends. 

The 78th class.

"Wah!" Makoto slipped and fell on his butt as he groans in pain. "Woah, are you alright, Makoto-kun?" You approached him and Sayaka.

"Y/n-chan! I-I'm alright. I just slipped a little." He reassures with a nervous smile. 

You giggled. "For an Ultimate Lucky Student, you sure don't look lucky!" Sayaka giggled at your comment while Naegi was saddened.

"I'm kidding, Makoto-kun. But, do be careful next time. Getting hurt in a situation like this would be terrible." You reassured and went back to help your friends.

It used to be a very normal day. Students of Hope's Peak enter school, studying, making music, laughing, etc. It was supposed to be a memorable moment for the students to have.